by Zena on Monday, June 29, 2020

Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available

Buy Your Tickets Here!

Promotion Code: 79561

Support Scouting – Get a Great Discount

All summer season tickets purchased through our website include a contribution to Scouting which supports over 5,000 youth in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.  Programs include:

Leadership Development, Citizenship Training, Character Building, and Personal Fitness

Thank You!

Single Use Meal Deal $12.99
Snack Voucher $4.50
Games Value Pack Voucher $19.00
Summer Parking Voucher $20.00

Buy your Ticket Here!

Promo Code: 79561

*Tickets purchased through our link are good for one day during the summer season. (May 1 – September 27, 2020)

New for 2020

Every guest with a summer ticket will be required to make a reservation for a specific visit date to ensure the park can comply with their capacity guidelines. Guests without a reservation will not be guaranteed entry.

To make, modify, or cancel a reservation before a visit, click here: www.hersheypark.com/reservations/reserve-your-day/.

Hersheypark has implemented enhanced satefy measures to address the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in any public place where people are present. Review their safety protocols here

Hersheypark has also partnered with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center this summer. Here is a quick video highlighting that partnership

Here are some FAQs for visiting Hersheypark

Questions: Try our FAQ or comment below and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Helpful Links:

2020 Operating Hours

PreparedForLifeLogo hersheypark_kiss_color_2008

hunterwhitney_cubres2-thank-you

1,902 responses to “Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available”

1. Michael says:

What if you entered the wrong date to visit the park?

Hi Michael,
      Do not worry about the date. The tickets purchased through our site can be used any day during the regular park season.
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support.

2. Heather says:

is july 4th excluded from this deal?

Hi Heather,
      No, the tickets are good all days during the park’s regular season which ends in September.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

3. John says:

Thank you so much for this!!! Saved us a bundle!

4. melissa riley says:

Do you have discount tickets to other parks? Like dorney park or Knoebles?

5. Joel says:

I did not recive an email with the tickets to print out. Can they be resent?

Thanks
    Joel

Hi Joel,
      Please check your junk/spam folder, a lot of times this is where the e-mail ends up.
      If that does not work, e-mail me directly at duane.crouse@scouting.org and I can send you contact information for Hersheypark.

If you have your confirmation number or your credit card, guest services can print your tickets when you arrive at the park.
      Thank you for your support.

6. Joy says:

Can I use the tickets on a holiday week? Can I use the tickets on July 6?

Thanks,
    Joy

Hi Joy,
      Yes, the tickets can be used any day during the park’s regular season.
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support.

7. Annie says:

Hi!! I just purchased the ticket and saw the operating schedule that say open from May 3-5, 10-12, 17-19,22-september2,7…. just wannat double check here so it opwn now until September 2 then close until 7th correct? thank you

Annie

Hi Annie,
      The tickets can be used anytime during the regular park season.

Thank you for the support.

8. Duke says:

That worked great, thanks for the savings! We bought the tickets as we walked into the park and printed them out at Guest Services on our preview day. Can’t wait for our full day tomorrow 🙂

9. Neal says:

Do you have to be in Boy Scouts to get this deal?(we have Girl Scouts) Thanks

10. Ramona says:

How do i donate the $5.00? Was this included in the ticket?

11. Miriam says:

came across this discount online! thanks! had no problem ordering online.

12. Breanna says:

Hello,
    I purchased the ticket and printed out an order confirmation sheet. How will I recieve the tickets? Do I take the paper to someone when I go tomorrow?

Hi Breanna,
      You should have received an e-mail with a link to your tickets. Check your spam or junk folder as well. If not take your confirmation information to Guest Services and they can print your tickets out for you.
      Thanks for the support.

13. Shanon says:

I stumbled upon this website looking for a discount. Glad to support a good cause any day

14. MM says:

Site to order the tix does not work, as of today. “Server dropped the connection.”

Hi MM,
      Try again, sometimes the volume of tickets being purchased bogs the system down. If you continue to have issues please let us know.
      Thanks for the support and enjoy the park.

15. mom says:

Hi,
    I ordered tickets from hershey park’s website, is there any way that I can cancel them and reorder thru this link?

Hi Mom,
      I am not aware that you would be able to do this. You would have to contact Hersheypark directly for assistance on refunds.

16. sean says:

This sounds like a wonderful special. Do you have to be a PA resident.

Hi Sean,
      No, as long as you buy your tickets through our site and use our code, anyone can get the discount.
      Thanks for the support and have a great time at the park.

17. Christina says:

Do you have any discounts for a 2 day ticket? Thank you for offering such a great promotion outside of your scouting family- every penny counts on some of these family vacations 🙂

Hi Christina,
      No we only offer one day passes, but you can buy multiple tickets through our site.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy your vacation.

18. Chagit says:

I can’t seem to find info about the Regular Summer Fun Pack (ages 9 – 54) – what is the Game Voucher for? and for the meal voucher- do we get to pick up a meal at any one of the stands available there- prepaid through this package?
    Would love to support- just want to know what I’m buying…
    Thanks,

Hi Chagit,
      We do not offer the Regular Summer Fun Pack through our link but you can purchase the items individually through our link. The discount only applies to the ticket. The meal and game vouchers are the same cost if you purchase them through the Hersheypark site.

Here is some information on the meal and game vouchers.

Hersheypark Meal Tickets – $13.75 – This affordable and flexible meal option allows you to select the time and place to best satisfy your hunger. With over 18 participating locations and savings of up to 25%, this appetizing meal option is a big hit! All meals offered in this program include an entrée, side, and a 2013 32 ounce Hersheypark souvenir cup with 99¢ (plus tax) refills during the 2013 regular season.

Games Voucher Book – Play the day away with our Discount Game Vouchers – a $29 value for only $15. Test your skills on 13 games throughout the park. Vouchers can be purchased at Hospitality Services located just inside the Front Gate, Minetown Arcade and Playdome Arcade.

Thank you for the support.

19. Pooja says:

We will be going in July. Will this deal be available then. I would like to buy then.
    Thanks

Hi Pooja,
      Yes, the best discount is available for all tickets purchased before July 30th. You can use these tickets anytime during the park season.
      Thank you for the support and have a great time at the park.

20. Diane says:

I stumbled onto you last year while searching for discounted tickets and took my daughters and their friends. Printed the tickets at home so we got in the gate faster. Here I am again buying them for the family this season. BSA is awesome! Thanks for saving me $$$!!

21. Ms Johnson says:

Good afternoon,
    Can you tell me how long after you purchase tickets do you receive the email containing the tickets? I will be purchasing last minute and want to ensure I have enough time…

Thanks

Hi Ms. Johnson,
      The e-mail should come very quickly, sometimes the system gets busy from the amount of tickets being purchased. If you do not recieve the e-mail within an hour, check your junk/spam file. If the e-mail is not their let us know and we can direct you to assistance.
      Have a great time in the park and thank you for the support.

22. lynetta says:

How would I know if this is legit and not a scam?
    Since I am unable to use the promo code when going to the Hershey site.

Can I verify ahead of time these are legit and that I am not going to loose $.

Hi Lynetta,
      The savings are real and not a scam.
      The code is set-up so it can only be used through the link on our site and not the general Hersheypark site. Hersheypark handles that actual ticket process, so when you go through our link you come to a Hersheypark page setup with the discount. Your credit card will show up with a charge from Hersheypark. We have sold many tickets already this summer and if you read through some of the other comments you will see some of the other people who have share their savings with the discount.

I hope you enjoy the park and thank you for the support.

23. Duane says:

Hi Maria,
    I am not sure the reason Hersheypark requires the names, but you do not have to worry about matching them up to the correct person when you enter the gates.
    Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

24. Lisa says:

Was wondering if you can use these tickets to “preview’ the park the night before?

Hi Lisa,
      Yes, The preview plan is included in the price of the ticket.
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support!

25. Lisa says:

Was wondering if you can use these tickets to “preview” the park the night before?
    Thanks.

26. Elyse says:

I have the same question about the “preview plan”. Does this mean we only get 2.5 or 3.5 hours at the park TOTAL and can’t spend an entire day at the park? Or does that mean we are also able to visit the park for 2.5 or 3.5 hours the night before IN ADDITION to our FULL day in the park? Please let me know because if this ticket is only for a couple hours then I’ve wasted my money!

• Elyse says:

Oh ok…I couldn’t see the replies to the other questions until I posted my question…I understand the preview plan now…thanks

27. Scotty Bennett says:

Also are these tickets dated? Or can they be used for any day?

28. Scotty Bennett says:

Awesome, thank you sooooooo much! We have three family members coming from Texas! So my mother has researched for discounts and she only found hersheypark.com’s $15 off at giant retailers, so I said “here I’ll research!” look what I found a huge saving! 8 people at $60 each is $480, where as 8 for $38 equals $308! AWESOME THANKS!

29. Sush says:

This is fantastic. Worked like a charm and saved me a lot of money

30. Maria says:

Why do we need to fill in the names of individuals attending..not sure who will be going yet..are the tickets personalized… Can I just put my name on all–will this cause and issue at the gate if a friend presents?

Hi Maria,
      I believe you can put your name on all of the tickets.
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support.

31. shawn says:

Does this cover parking?

Hi Shawn,
      No, Parking is $12 and is not included in the ticket purchase.
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support.

32. Everest says:

Thank you for the discount and i am glad that i helped too 🙂

33. Tracy says:

I just want to confirm that we do not need to print out these tickets to present @ the park? I’m in a hotel now, trying to purchase tickets & hoping my email confirmation will be accepted?

34. christine says:

Is there any blackout dates? (4th of July)

Hi Christine,
      No, there are no blackout dates. The tickets are valid thoughout the normal park season, which ends at the end of September.
      Thanks for the support and enjoy the park.

35. Lisa says:

HI…. I was wondering if the tickets above also include admission to Dutch Wonderland? Thank you!

Hi Lisa,
      No, Dutch Wonderland is a different company now. We are looking to partner with them later in the month, check our website often for updates.

36. Lily says:

Do you have to be a Boy Scout to get this offer or is it for anyone ? I live in Arizona, we are coming along ways.

Hi Lily,
      No, you do not have to be a Scout. You just need to purchase your ticket through the link on our site and use our promo code.
      Travel safe and enjoy the park.
      Thank you for the support.

37. ber says:

Is parking included? If not, how much is parking. Thanks so much!!

Hi Ber,
      No, parking is not included with your ticket. Parking is $12 per car.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy your time at the park.

38. christine D says:

Hi
    My son is also in cub scouts pack 18 on LI.. This is a great fundraiser for you guys.. thank you for allowing us to get discount coupons..
    How many tickets are we allowed to purchase?

Hi Christine,
      You can order as many tickets you want through our link.
      I hope your son is enjoying Cub Scouts!!
      Thank you for your support and enjoy the park.

39. Emily says:

I can not seem to find the link. Where is it on your page? Thanks. Scout ON!

Hi Emily,
      the link is on this page above, click the words “Order Your Discount Tickets Here”
      Thank you for your support.

40. Michele says:

Are these “preview plan” tickets? So we can’t get into the park until later?

41. Dave says:

Do I have to be a Boy Scout or Girl Scout to use this promo code and do I have to show Girl Scout or Boy Scout Id there?

Hi Dave,
      No, you do not have to be a Scout to use the tickets. You just have to use our site and code.
      Thanks for the support and enjoy the park.

42. jen says:

can I do the night before preview with these tickets?

43. Rebecca says:

Awesome. You must enter through link from this website to get discount

44. Vicky says:

Can I use these this weekend?

45. Ruby says:

If I can not print at home, can I bring the email confirmation on my phone to gain access to the park?

• Ruby says:

I went today to the park after buying the tickets online… Didn’t print, but was able to go the group sales desk with order confirmation number and they printed the hard copies of the tickets for me which I was able to get in through the pre paid ticket line. So thank you for this wonderful offer! Will definitely spread the word.

46. Su.P says:

You don’t have to print the tickets at home. Take the order number to the information desk at the park, they will print the tickets for you.

47. Jessica Ferebee says:

I am trying to use this discount and promo code and it is telling me that it is unavailable…any suggestions??

48. Angie says:

Does this price include parking?

49. cathy says:

I bought my tickets on June 1st printed them out at home and used them on June 2 . Easy , convenient, affordable and very much appreciated.

50. Karrie says:

If we wanted 2 days of tickets for 7 family members, do we just buy 14 tickets?