by Zena on Monday, June 29, 2020

Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available

Buy Your Tickets Here!

Promotion Code: 79561

Support Scouting – Get a Great Discount

All summer season tickets purchased through our website include a contribution to Scouting which supports over 5,000 youth in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.  Programs include:

Leadership Development, Citizenship Training, Character Building, and Personal Fitness

Thank You!

Single Use Meal Deal $12.99
Snack Voucher $4.50
Games Value Pack Voucher $19.00
Summer Parking Voucher $20.00

Buy your Ticket Here!

Promo Code: 79561

*Tickets purchased through our link are good for one day during the summer season. (May 1 – September 27, 2020)

New for 2020

Every guest with a summer ticket will be required to make a reservation for a specific visit date to ensure the park can comply with their capacity guidelines. Guests without a reservation will not be guaranteed entry.

To make, modify, or cancel a reservation before a visit, click here: www.hersheypark.com/reservations/reserve-your-day/.

Hersheypark has implemented enhanced satefy measures to address the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in any public place where people are present. Review their safety protocols here

Hersheypark has also partnered with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center this summer. Here is a quick video highlighting that partnership

Here are some FAQs for visiting Hersheypark

Questions: Try our FAQ or comment below and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Helpful Links:

2020 Operating Hours

PreparedForLifeLogo hersheypark_kiss_color_2008

hunterwhitney_cubres2-thank-you

1,902 responses to “Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available”

1. Nora H says:

Hi. I See a mention of the tickets being offered with a “preview plan”. What exactly is that?

Hi Nora,
      The preview plan allows you to enter the park 2-1/2 hours before the park closes the night before you use your full day ticket.

2. Kristen says:

Hi,
    I see people mentioning the preview night but I don’t see any confirmation of this before I was going to purchase tonight. Is the preview night still included for those that order after July 5Th?

3. L. says:

Are these tickets good for the Halloween events at Hershey Park? Or is there an expiration date on them?

Thank you.

Good afternoon L,
      These tickets are good for the summer season which ends in September.
      We will have discount tickets for the fall events later in the year.

4. Lisa says:

Hello…I stumbled across your site. These are amazing prices. I am wondering if I purchase the tickets the day before I go, will I be able to print them? Just wanted to make sure that I do not have to wait for them in the mail. Thanks!!! Lisa

Hi Lisa,
      Yes, you will receive an email with a link to print your tickets.

5. George says:

Hi,

Can you get the discount if you buy a 2 day pass or just for one?

6. Angie says:

I just ordered today and still got the better rate (pre-July 5th). Hoping all goes well when we head there in a few weeks. This is a really great deal and I will keep this website in mind for other trips and for next year!!

7. Maurice says:

I have a general question. Are these tickets good for a full day or just a couple of hours before the park closes. If so do we have to pay extra for a full day ticket we were leaving this morning to go from new jersey.

8. Vanesa says:

Since i ordered the tickets and got the price for the ones before July 5th will they still work at the park?

9. Jaye says:

When I put in the coupon code, the total for one ticket comes to $42.25, is the $5.00 donation included in that price or is there going to be an additional $5.00 charged?

Hi Jaye,
      I am not sure why that price came up as it is past the 5th. The $5 is included in the price. the prices may not have increased in the system yet.

10. Jennifer says:

I just happened to find this site searching the web for Hershey Park ticket discounts. This was so easy!! Thanks… our family will be enjoying the park for a little less money while supporting a great organization too. Best of both worlds : )

11. Suzanne says:

Can you also get fast passes with these tickets? Thank you.

Hi Suzanne,
      No, we only offer the one day pass along with the food & game vouchers.

12. Lori says:

So happy I found this link! I’m bringing my boys who are both Cub Scouts to Hershey for vacation soon, and I was thrilled to be able to support scouting and get a discount! Thanks!

13. Janice says:

Does the preview have to be the night before you use the tickets or can we preview 2 nights before?

Thank you – great discount and so happy to support the boy scouts!

Hi Janice,
      The preview plan only works the evening before you use your one day pass.

14. denisha says:

Will this “Regular (ages 9-54) one-day passes, for ( $48.10)” give me an access to the water park too?

15. Gianne says:

Just drove down from NH and found this site online on the drive down, purchased tickets on my phone with the discount link provided and I’m excited for a day at the park and helping a great group! Thank you! 🙂

• Gordon says:

Grrrr… July 6, and after filling out this ENTIRE form, I get the message “An unexpected error has occurred and the web store is unable to continue processing.”

It does make one suspect if this is really legit…

Hi Gordon,
        Please try again. I just went through as far as I could and it seems to be working. If it fails again please let me know and I will contact Hersheypark to get it fixed.

16. Roane says:

Hey
    I just wanted to say thanks for the tickets. I took my family today and showed the people at the entrance gate my pdf of the tickets on my smart phone. They scanned my tickets in and we have been having a blast. Will purchase again.

17. Laura says:

That was easy! thank you! Beats trying to find a Giant location on route and glad it also supports the Boy Scouts.

18. Laura says:

Hi there,
    When I purchase the tickets it charges my cc buy then it automatically refunds my account? I tried this several times and it does the same thing? Can you please help, we are headed there and we are from Texas.

19. Marisa says:

Hi. This looks like a great deal! Is there tax or any other charge added to your ticket price? Thanks

Hi Marisa,
      The only additional charge is a $0.75 convenience fee. Taxes are included with the 43.10 price.

20. Pam says:

If I buy some tickets before the 5th do I have to put a date that we are going we will not know until after the 5th

Hi Pam,
      No, the tickets can be used on any date during the summer and you do not have to pick a day when you purchase.

21. Cecily says:

Hi I’m trying to buy tickets and I’m having trouble accessing the site it’s not going through? Do you know if the site is down

Hi Cecily,
      It appears that the link is down. I have reached out to Hersheypark and let them know. This is a big weekend so the link gets a lot of traffic. Please try again in a little.
      Thank you for your support.

Hi Cecily,
      The link is back up and working. Sorry about the delay.
      Thank you again for your support.

• Jim says:

I tried to order tickets and the code wont work. Is the site down?

Hi Jim,
          I checked the Sita and it is working. Please make sure you use the link on our page. The code will not work on the Hersheypark website.

22. Tisha says:

Hi there,

I am just making sure this will work. I am coming from VA and planned to come up tomorrow. I definitely would love to support this but just want to make sure there has been success using this before I go and purchase. Too far to drive to be told I purchased the wrong tickets, etc. Thank you for your help and will give my support any way I can.

Hi Tisha,
      Yes the link works. We have sold a lot of tickets through our link.
      I thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

• Fluckneesha says:

Not that you know or should trust me, but this is the 3rd year my family will be using this discount. It really works. We print the tickets and hand them to the gate attendant. No problems, no worries. Plus…we are supporting the Boy Scouts, so it’s for a good cause.

23. stacy says:

Hello:

If i purchase tickets through you all, how long will it take to receive them because i wanna go on tomorrow… 07/3/2015.

Hi Stacy,
      You should receive an email shortly after you place your order. You print your tickets at home. You can also bring your confirmation number to the park and the can print the tickets for you.
      Thank you for your support.

24. Quentin says:

Thank you, what a great deal. I am also happy to read that $5.00 per ticket goes to Scouting.

25. Brendan says:

Are there 2 day discount passes or First Responder discounts

26. Gary says:

I just purchased and received my discount tickets via this website and had a question regarding Ticket Information #2..which states ” Preview Plan- with the purchase of this ticket we invite you to be our quests for 2 1/2 hours (3 1/2 hours on 11 pm closing dates) prior to the Park closing” Please explain this section????GT

Hi GT,
      The preview plan allows you to visit the park the night before you use you full day pass. It is part of your ticket.
      Enjoy the park.

27. Adela says:

Was wondering if the meal plan came with a souvenir cup? It was included when I purchased through the Girl Scouts but I just wanted to make sure it is still included in the meal plan

Hi Adela,
      I am not sure if a souvenir cup comes with the meal plan. On the Hersheypark website it does show what restaurants offer for food with the voucher and it does not show this cup on the list.
      Enjoy the park.

28. Kathleen says:

Hello,
    Just wondering if the discount code expires or ends soon? We may have people joining us but they wont know until the end of July if they are coming, so they want to wait to purchase them then.
    Thanks and have a great day!!!!
    🙂

Hi Kathleen,
      The link will be available all summer long, but the price increases by $5 after July 5th.

29. Ric says:

Just making sure im from the Cleveland ohio area looking to take my family to Hershey park, do we have to show we are part of this group or scouts or anything? Don’t want to purchase and then I am denied access to the park.
    Its a great discount and it helps a great cause . Thanks for the info

30. Darlene Lyons says:

We want to buy tickets for a gift basket to be given away by my Church, St. Mary’s UCC, in Silver Run, Md. Our Church sponsors a Boy Scout and Girl Scout Group and think it is appropriate that Scouts will get some benefit from our purchase; however, if we purchase tickets in a specific age group and the winner may need a different age, can they exchange a ticket for a different age and pay the difference?

Hi Darlene,
      I am not sure that Hersheypark will do an exchange. Your best bet would be to call the during regular business hours at 717-534-3900 to be sure.

31. ashley says:

how long does take for the tickets to come and I’m sorry I have to ask, is this legit? I’ve been scanned before so I’m a little nervous.

Hi Ashley,
      They come via email shortly after you place your order.
      We have had a lot of people purchase tickets through our site.

• Rachael says:

Hi Ashley,

Saw your question about the legitimacy of these tickets. We have purchased them for the last couple years along with adding on the meal plan (great value by the way). We have never encountered a problem with using them. Have fun

32. Linda says:

I tried to order the Game coupon book but could not. How do I purchase two? Thanks!

Hi Linda,
      Sorry about the delay. Hersheypark has fixed the link so you can now purchase the game vouchers after you have already purchased your tickets.

33. tamika says:

Can I purchase the tickets the same day I’m going to the park?and will my tickets be ready for me the same day I’m going to the park?

Good Afternoon Tamika,
      Yes, you can order the tickets on the same day. You will receive an email from Hershey right after you place your order with your tickets that you need to print and take to the park with you. If you do not have access to a printer at the time, you can take your confirmation number to guest services and they can print the tickets for you.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

34. Dave says:

Just want to make. While the Boy Scouts get $5 per ticket sold off of this site… No member of our group visiting the park will be asked to show any type of “Boy Scout Identification, correct?
    Thanks, Dave

Hi Dave,
      Yes, Scouting will receive the $5 on each ticket purchased. You do not have to be a Scout to use the discount.

35. Vicky Vega says:

Is there an additional discount for veterans and their families? Just asking, please reply as soon as possible.

Hi Vicky,
      No, we do not offer any other discounts on the tickets. Hersheypark may have some specific discounts for veterans on their page.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

36. Mike says:

Hello,

Do I have to print the tickets out or can I use my phone?

Hi Mike,
      YOu can print the tickets at home or if you use your phone, you will need to go to guest services at the park and they will print the tickets for you.

37. Melissa says:

We were told when we called the park that we could use these tickets to get into the park the night prior after a certain time and we would still be able to get in the park the next day with these tickets. Are you aware if anyone has done this before? Thanks!

38. Leslie says:

If I purchase the tickets now for the discounted price can I use the tickets on July 11th?

39. Nicole says:

Are the tickets available to everyone or do you have to be a scout?

Hi Nicole,
      You do not have to be a Scout to use the discount.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

40. April says:

Hello! I need my tickets by tomorrow and I did not immediately receive them in my email. Will I receive them soon? Thanks!!

Hi April
      Please check you junk folder. If the email is not in that fine guest services at Hersheypark can look them up for you when you arrive. Just go to their office at the Tram Circle.

41. Anthony says:

If I want tickets for tomorrow should I wait til the morning to purchase or if I purchase now can I use them tickets tomorrow?

Hi Anthony
      You can purchase them today and use them tomorrow if you would like.

42. Tina says:

Good morning. I’m interested in buying tickets however what do you place in the last section when it asks for the scout name. I’m not part of the scouts so I’m not sure what to place there

Hi Tina,
      You can put any of the names of those going to the park. They do not check the names against the tickets.

43. Peter T says:

Thank you Duane et al!

I do hope the Scouts benefit greatly from doing this.

Cheers,

Peter

44. Keith says:

If i buy today can i use today like what will i have to show them to get in to the park and will it be good for the whole day

Hi Keith,
      Yes, you can use them today. You will print out your tickets from the email you receive and take that to the park.
      If you cannot print the tickets please take your confirmation number to guest services at the Tram Circle and they can print them for you.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

45. John says:

do u have a 2 day pass discount available? thx

Hi John,
      No, we only have the one day ticket.
      You can purchase more than one ticket per person if it fits your needs.

46. Leslie says:

How will the tickets be sent to me?

47. Heather says:

Can anyone use these tickets or do you have to be a member of the boy scouts?

48. grace says:

If I purchase tickets before July 5th will I be able to use them anytime after July 5th?

49. kevin says:

Can these tickets be used for entrance into the park after 7:30pm on day and then all day the next day, like the ones purchased directly from Hershey Park?

50. Michael says:

Is there any cancellation or refund policy if we decide not to use the tickets purchased?

Hi Michael,
      Not through us. You would have to work with Hersheypark directly on this question.

• Samera says:

Does the preview plan work if I want to come in the evening of July 4th and then go to the park all day on July 5th? Or is that night excluded because its a holiday?