by Zena on Monday, June 29, 2020

Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available

Buy Your Tickets Here!

Promotion Code: 79561

Support Scouting – Get a Great Discount

All summer season tickets purchased through our website include a contribution to Scouting which supports over 5,000 youth in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.  Programs include:

Leadership Development, Citizenship Training, Character Building, and Personal Fitness

Thank You!

Single Use Meal Deal $12.99
Snack Voucher $4.50
Games Value Pack Voucher $19.00
Summer Parking Voucher $20.00

Buy your Ticket Here!

Promo Code: 79561

*Tickets purchased through our link are good for one day during the summer season. (May 1 – September 27, 2020)

New for 2020

Every guest with a summer ticket will be required to make a reservation for a specific visit date to ensure the park can comply with their capacity guidelines. Guests without a reservation will not be guaranteed entry.

To make, modify, or cancel a reservation before a visit, click here: www.hersheypark.com/reservations/reserve-your-day/.

Hersheypark has implemented enhanced satefy measures to address the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in any public place where people are present. Review their safety protocols here

Hersheypark has also partnered with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center this summer. Here is a quick video highlighting that partnership

Here are some FAQs for visiting Hersheypark

Questions: Try our FAQ or comment below and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Helpful Links:

2020 Operating Hours

PreparedForLifeLogo hersheypark_kiss_color_2008

hunterwhitney_cubres2-thank-you

1,902 responses to “Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available”

1. Praveen says:

Few questions:

1) Is this just an Admission ticket for getting in or does also cover rides, meals, parking etc?

2) Once the ticket has been purchased. Is it mandatory to take the print outs of the confirmation/email or email proof on phone is OK?

Praveen,
      This is an admission ticket to Hershey Park. Admission includes the rides only. Parking is $12 extra and food prices vary. If you are unable to print your tickets, you can take your confirmation or credit card number to the park and they can pull them up for you there.
      Thank you for your support!

2. Connie says:

Are there 2 day discounts available?

Connie,
      2-day discounts are not available, though you may purchase as many tickets as you would like.
      Thank you for your support!

3. Riley says:

Do you need to be a boy scout or anything for this to work, or is this open to all?

Riley,
      Thanks for your question. The discount works for anyone. You do not have to be involved in Scouting to enjoy the great price.
      We appreciate your support.

4. Dale says:

Thank you for this amazing discount, I needed this to give my son and his best friend a mini vacation before going back to school because they were not able to do anything all summer. As teenagers it is difficult to keep them busy and this helped me a great deal being on a restricted budget.

5. Lisa says:

Yes this site is reputable!!!! After contacting Hershey I ordered my tickets & just received my email!! So glad I found this site its saving me money and giving to a good cause!!! Being on a budget this came in very handy!!! Thank you!!!

Lisa,
      Thank you for your support. I know the HersheyPark staff has been great to work with. Have a great time at the park!

6. Cindy says:

I bought the tickets but did not get a confirmation email with the tickets what do I do?

Cindy,
      If you did not receive an email–in your inbox or your spam folder–you can take your confirmation number or the credit card used for the purchase to HersheyPark on the day of your visit. They can print them for you there.
      Thank you for your support!

7. Kelly says:

Can you please tell me, I am attempting to purchase my tickets on your site. It states i choose a print at home option but also requests a billing and shipping address. Am I supposed to enter that information as well???? Please advise me.

Kelly,
      The tickets will arrive via email shortly after you purchase them. The shipping and billing address will need to be filled out but just for your credit card verification. I hope this helps. Thanks for your support.

8. Sara says:

Just bought it around 9:45pm. We will be taking our boys to Hershey Park tomorrow! Thank you so much, PA Boys Scout of America!

9. Tia says:

Hi! How soon will I receive the tickets? Today is Thursday -I am planning to go tomorrow (Friday)? Thanks

• Mike says:

Tia – Once you complete your order, you should receive an email including the tickets very shortly. Make sure to check your email spam/trash folder as the email sometimes gets filtered out. If no email arrives, you can take your order confirmation number or the credit card you place the order with to customer service when you arrive at the park and they can print the tickets for you. – Mike

10. Cari says:

My family and I planned a weekend to Hershey for my birthday this weekend. So in looking for deals (as this can be very expensive), I came across your site. Like others, I was wondering if it were real. I can confirm that the discount is most definitely real (confirmed by Hershey Park directly). I paid for my tickets online, with your code and within 3 minutes received my tickets via email! Thank you so much for your discount. What is even better than the discount is the fact that it is also supporting you guys, BOY SCOUTS!! Thanks guys!!!

11. Candra Pollett says:

Thank you for this discount! We are visiting from Washington State and any discount to save money is greatly appreciated. Website and code worked perfectly! Thank you!!!

12. Ashley says:

Thank you so much for offering this discount to the general public!! People that are concerned as to whether or not this is a scam, no worries!! I called Hershey’s main number and they confirmed that these tickets are legitimate! I’m glad to be able to support a good organization!

13. Leslie says:

When I purchase tickets online, do I get individual tickets? Some members of our group are arriving at different times so we need individual tickets. Thanks!

Leslie,
      After ordering you will recieve an email confirmation with a pdf of your tickets attached. They are individual tickets and can be cut apart to use by different people or on different days.
      Thank you for your support!

14. Stephanie says:

Is this a scam? I put everything including my credit card number and then I got an error message as it was processing my order. Concerned about my credit card now.

Stephanie,
      I am so sorry for your difficulty. I assure you that this is a very real and well used discount offer for HersheyPark tickets. Which browser are you using? Have you received an email? If an email doesn’t arrive from a processed order HersheyPark is able to use the card information to pull up your order. Their phone number is 1-800-HERSHEY or 717-534-3900 during regular office hours. You can also email them at onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com.

• Alicia says:

Thank you so much for offering this discount! With a family of seven, planning day trips can be a little pricey but this saved us a nice chunk! We have used the Pennsylvania Boy Scout discount two years in a row without any trouble. Looking forward to continue supporting the “troops” =)

15. Rachel says:

I ordered a ticket and I got the confirmation.. but the ticket is not in my inbox

Rachel,
      If it is not in your Spam folder either, not to worry. You can take your confirmation number or credit card used to the park and they can print them for you there.
      Thanks for your support!

16. wade says:

I’m interested in getting 4 tickets for the weekend of Sept 25. My big concern is if that weekend gets washed out.

For that weekend, how late can I purchase the tickets? I see that I can print the tickets at home, which is nice. But will the promo code still be applicable as late as, say Sept 21??

Thanks in advance!!

Wade,
      The tickets are good for the entire regular season which ends September 27th.
      Thanks for your support!

• wade says:

Liza,

Thanks for the quick reply!! However, my question was really whether or not the promo code will be available as late as the last week of September, 2015?

I just don’t want to buy the tickets today for that last weekend only for the weekend to get washed out.

Thanks in advance!!

Wade

17. ELAINE says:

HI I’VE COMPLETETED EVERYTHING AND TRIED TO PURCHASE TIXXS SEVERAL TIMES THIS MORNING….IT KEEPS SAYING AN ERROR HAS OCCURED…..I READ THE COMMENTS PREVIOUSLY LEFT & IT SEEMS THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE SITE A FEW DAYS AGO AS WELL….I’M USING INTERNET EXPLORER & IVE TRIED TURNING THE COMPUTER ON & OFF….IVE ALSO CALLED THE 717-534-3900 2 TIMES AND THEY KEEP SAYING THEY CAN’T HELP ME!! THIS IS BECOMING FRUSTRATING!! PLEASE HELP!!

Elaine,
      I am so sorry that you are having this problem. Can you try a browser other than Internet Explorer? I just tried Mozilla Firefox and was able to get through. We truly appreciate your support.

18. Everett says:

Do you have to be a boy scout to buy these tickets

Everett,
      You do not have to be a Boy Scout to buy these tickets. The discount is available to all.
      Thank you for your support!

19. Quonnetta Jones says:

Can I go to the park the same day I buy the tickets?

Quonnetta,
      Yes, you can go to the park the same day the tickets are purchased. You can either print them at home or Hersheypark staff can look up your order by the credit/debit card number
      that was used to purchase the tickets and print them off for you at the park.
      Thanks for your support!

20. Michelle says:

Thank you for this great fundraiser. You just saved us $$$ for a family of 5. Great news is we live in NH and the word is getting out. Happy to support a great cause and save $$. Thank you from NH

21. Aloysius says:

This discount sounds like a plan more especially to someone like mw with 8 kids but each time i try to purchase even with different cards it comes back that i couldnt is the server down or what??? please help

Aloysius,
      I seem to have more frequent issues with the site if I use Internet Explorer. Try using a different browser and see if this corrects your problem. If not, contact Hersheypark at 1-800-HERSHEY or 717-534-3900 during regular office hours. You can also email them at onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com. I hope this helps!
      Thanks for your support.

22. Sarina says:

I came upon this website by accident. My son is a boy scout, but is not in the Dutch Council. Is it okay to purchase discounted tickets from this website even if he is in a different pack?

• Mike says:

Sarina

It is perfectly ok to purchase if you are not involved in the PA Dutch Council. Enjoy! Thanks for your support!

Mike

23. Hannah Beiner says:

Are there discounted tickets for handicapped persons? Thank you.

Hannah,
      Our discount cannot be combined with others. Hershey may have something for you, but you would have to work with them directly.
      Thank you for your support!

24. Tom Gee says:

I am trying to purchase tickets today to user Saturday August 1st. Do we need to specify the date at purchase time or are they ALWAYS good for any date we use them regardless of the date of purchase?

• Duane says:

Hi Tom,
      You do not need a specific date when you purchase the tickets. They are valid anytime during the summer season.
      Thank you for your support.
      Duane

25. Evelyn says:

Is the website down? I clicked to order tickets and the page won’t come open.

26. Alicia says:

Thank you for the coupon code! I used to be a Girl Scout leader and am happy to support fellow scouts. With a family of 7, this discount has been a blessing! Thank you =)

27. Carey says:

Thank you for posting this code!! I came upon it by complete luck!! Our son is a Cub Scout in the DelMarVa chapter. troop 56. Go BSA! We can’t wait to go to Hershey this Friday.

28. Kimberly says:

Thank you from our Boy Scout family troop 824 we are glad to help out and get the discount

• Duane says:

Thank you for your support and enjoy the park!
      Duane

• Danielle Bauer says:

I purchased tickets with my credit card,it said I got denied,but it still took the money off my card and I have no idea how to find my tickets. Please help me!?

• Duane says:

Hi Danielle,
          I would first check your junk folder as a lot of the emails end up in that file. If the email is not there, please contact Hersheypark directly at 717-534-3900 or onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com. They should be able to assist you.
          Thank you for your support.
          Duane

29. Victoria says:

Does a one day full pass include Zoo America?

30. Kim says:

What are the hours for the park on August 21st and 22nd and what is the cost for parking? Thank you.

• Duane says:

Hi Kim,
      The park is open 10:00 am to 10:00 pm on those days. I believe the parking is $12.00.
      Thank you for the support.
      Duane

31. Nydia huslinger says:

Thank you. Just thank you!

32. Lynne Alba says:

do you have chocolate world codes as well.

33. Ammar says:

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great deal. I have a family of 7 we needed a great deal like this one. just a quick Q, are these tickets for the Hershey Park or for the Dutch one ??

34. LaToya Thomas says:

Thanks for the discount!!!! Just printed, and shall be arriving there in a few 🙂

35. Elle says:

Hi, I want to buy the ticket but I don’t have a printer at home if I buy the ticket, will it sent it to me to the mail? Thank you.

36. Michelle says:

Hi I was wondering if when you purchase the standard tickets, you get the night before as well?
    Can you please let me know ?

Michelle

37. Tiffany says:

Wow!! Thank you for this opportunity. We hare happy to support the organization while getting a fantastic discount!!!

38. Aakash Thakker says:

I bought this ticket for my famiy and some how my wife couldn’t make it.

I have this ticket available which is valid till September 2015.

Can I return this ticket and get the refund.

39. Dawn says:

Do you have discount tickets for Dutch Wonderland

40. Melissa says:

Can these tickets be redeemed at Hershey without printing them out (just by showing the confirmation email?)

• Duane says:

Melissa,
      You can take your confirmation number to Guest Services, located at the Tram circle and they can print your tickets for you.
      Thank you for the support.
      Duane

41. Anna says:

Hello Duane, is this ticket included the parking fee?

Thanks

42. Sherry says:

Hi. Can these tickets be printed? I’m looking to go to hersherpark tomorrow. Thanks in advance!

• Duane says:

Hi Sherry,
      Yes, you will receive an email which will allow you to print your tickets. If you do not get the email check your junk folder.
      Thank you for the support.
      Duane

43. Mom from Ohio says:

Thank you so much. You just saved our family over $50!

• Seth says:

Is there a specific day you have to use the tickets? Or will they work for any day?

• Duane says:

Hi Seth,
        The tickets are good for the entire summer season which ends in September.
        Thank you for the support.
        Duane

• Tanisha says:

Do Disable people get discounts as well like if you have your Medicare card on you and you show it to them with a picture ID

• Duane says:

Tanisha,
            Thank you for the support.
            Duane

44. Trisha Rodeffer says:

I just came across this discounted rate and I would like to purchase tickets but not right at the moment. Is this a limited time offer or I guess my question is how long will this be offered at the discounted rate?
    Thanks

45. Kevin Russell says:

You guys are awesome , thanks for the great deal and for a good cause.

46. Jessica Musser says:

As I was browsing on the Internet for a great deal I came across this website, we have a family of 5 and things get very expensive. I just wanted to say this is a great deal! We purcahsed our tickets for a GREAT price while supporting a great organization!
    Thank You!

47. Stefanie says:

Hi, I’m trying to get my tickets through your site for this week and the site isn’t working. I tried to go directly to Hershey’s site and the promo code doesn’t work if I go directly through Hershey’s site. Any help is appreciated!

• Duane says:

Hi Stefanie,
      The promo code will only work if you use the link on our page. It will not work on the Hersheypark site.
      Occasionally the site gets extremely busy and you may have to try again.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.
      Duane

48. Paula says:

Can I upgrade this to a 2 day pass at the gate when I get there? I’m from Indiana but have been involved with scouts a long time and would love to support this troop.
    Thanks! Paula

• Duane says:

Hi Paula,
      Sorry but you cannot upgrade this ticket. The discount offer is only valid on the one-day pass.
      Glad to hear of your involvement in Scouting.
      Thank you for your support.
      Duane

49. Kevin Bartley says:

Thanks for providing the discount codes … this is the 3rd year in a row we’ve ordered our discount tickets from the PA Dutch BSA! My son is also a Boy Scout here in Toms River, NJ, so I’m happy to support your organization for providing the discounted tickets!

50. Tara says:

Hi. I was wondering what this preview night that everyone is talking about is. What time can we get into the park the night before with this ticket?

• Duane says:

Hi Tara,
      The preview plan allows you to enter the park 2.5 hours before it closes on the evening before you use your full day pass.
      Thank you for your support.
      Duane

• Joyce Forrler says:

Do you have to pay for parking twice if you preview park

• Liza Weiser says:

Purchase parking the evening you are using the Preview Plan and keep the parking stub, along with your admission tickets, to use the following day.

Thanks for your support!