by Duane on Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Discounted Hersheypark Christmas Candylane Tickets

Purchase Today

Promotion Code: 78158

Discounted Hersheypark Christmans Candylane tickets are back again this winter!  For the best discount, on Hersheypark Christmas Candylane tickets, around, Look no further than the Pennsylvania Dutch Council’s website for the best prices you’ll find ANYWHERE in central PA!

CCL Logo

Oh what fun it is to ride…more than 50 of your favorite rides, including 6 coasters! Plus, for the first time ever during Hersheypark® Christmas Candylane®, enjoy Hershey Triple Tower and SidewinderSM

Enjoy the more than 4 million lights deck the halls of Hersheypark® in celebration of the season!

Visit Santa and all 9 of his reindeer as they make a special stop at Hersheypark Christmas Candylane

Christmas Candylane COST SAVINGS
All Tickets: $20.85 $4.00

Get your Discount tickets Now!

Purchase Your Tickets Promotion Code: 78158

Check the 2017 Operating Schedule for detailed dates.

Questions: Try our FAQ or comment below and we will respond as quickly as possible.

PreparedForLifeLogo hersheypark_kiss_color_2008

hunterwhitney_cubres2-thank-you

1,812 responses to “Discounted Hersheypark Christmas Candylane – Now Available”

1. Kerry C says:

the code worked for me but do i have to be a boy scout or in the boy scout family to use this ticket?

Hi Kerry,
      No, you do not need to have be a Boy Scout or have one in your family to purchase/use the tickets. We offer these discounted tickets to the general public to purchase. Hope you have a great time at Hersheypark!

Thank you for your support!
      Zena

2. Patti says:

Thank you again. I purchased tickets from you in August and now just purchased for Hershey Park in the dark for this weekend.

Patti,
      We are so glad you were able to take advantage of the discount on two separate occasions! Thanks so much for supporting the Boy Scouts!

Zena

3. shari boettcher says:

The code will not work for me. Is it still valid for Hershey Park in the Dark? We are trying to go on Saturday. Thanks!

4. barbara gray says:

we want to visit zoo america and hershey park on 10/20. since hershey doesnt open until 5 that day how would we access zoo prior to that> would we have to purchase separate tickets?

Hi Barbara,
      I called Hersheypark this morning to find the answer to your question. On Fridays ONLY, when Hersheypark opens at 5:00 pm, the customer service rep said that you may go to the ZooAmerica entrance and show your ticket to enter. Otherwise, in order to access ZooZmerica any other day with your Hersheypark ticket, you will have enter the zoo through Hersheypark. If you have additional questions, please call this number for Hersheypark: 1-800-HERSHEY (800-437-7439) or 717-534-3900. Have a great time!

Thanks for your support,
      Zena

5. Thomas J Long says:

Still waiting on an answer about getting discount tickets for Hershey Zoo of America, Gardens, Museum. Please advise as I leave the 6th October.

• Duane says:

Hi Thomas,
      I am sorry that we did not get back to you on a timely basis.
      We only offer the Hersheypark Discount tickets. Zoo America is included with the admission to the park, but the Museum and the Gardens are separate.
      Duane

6. Ashley says:

Do you have any tickets for Halloween? If so could you help me locate them thanks!

7. Norma says:

Hi!!!
    i want to buy four ticket now.
    i can use tomorrow?

8. karen huth says:

Do you offer Discounted tickets to Candylane at Hershey Park?

Hi Karen,
      Yes, we will be offering discounted tickets to Christmas Candylane at Hersheypark. Please check our website after the Hersheypark regular season ends for more information. Thank you for your support!
      Zena

9. Amy Mattila says:

We are heading to the park on 10/21. Will tickets be available for that date? Thank you!

• Duane says:

Hi Amy,
      Yes, we will have tickets available after the summer season ends. Please check our page the 1st week in October.
      Duane

10. Patti says:

Thank you. We are going on 8/29. I just bought 4 thickets through your link. Saved over $60.

11. elena says:

hi,
    so if i purchase a junior ticket now, I can use if for tomorrow? You will email me a code?

Elena,
      Yes, you can purchase a ticket in advance and use it any day you choose during the summer season. The promotion code to get your discount is 78158. Thank you for your support!
      Zena

12. Sharon says:

Hi. I have lost the email confirmation for the tickets I purchased. I have the confirmation number. Is there a way to get the confirmation email sent again?

• Duane says:

Hi Sharon,
      No problem. Send an email to Hersheypark directly at onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com and they can look your information up and resend the tickets. You can also take your confirmation number to Ticketing Services when you arrive at the park, they are located at the tram circle, and they can print your tickets out for you.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy your time at the park.
      Duane

13. If I purchase the tickets are they good for any future date, if my date we go to the park changes?

Hi Tonya,
      You can purchase your tickets now to use later. Tickets purchased now are good for any single regular season day through September 24th. Have fun at Hersheypark!
      We appreciate your support!
      Zena

14. Jeffery Williams says:

Hi,
    I purchased a total of 9 Hershey tickets and lost all of them in my email. Could you please help? I have the confirmation numbers.

• Duane says:

Good evening Jeffery,
      Please contact Hersheypark directly by emailing them at onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com. They will will be able to assist you. You can also take your confirmation number to ticketing services at the tram circle and they can print them out for you.
      Have a great time at the park and thank you for the support.
      Duane

15. Gabby says:

Hello,

When I purchase these regular admission tickets do these tickets include ZooAmerica and the Waterpark?

Hello Gabby,
      The waterpark is included with your regular admission ticket as it is part of Hersheypark. ZooAmerica is attached to Hersheypark via a walkway bridge located in the Minetown Area of the Park. The Zoo is free when entered from this location. There is also a separate, year-round entrance to the Zoo off of Route 743. Enjoy your time in Hershey and thanks for your support!

Zena

16. Maureen says:

Hi, I am purchasing tickets for Mon. The 7th. However I don’t have a printer right now. Can I keep the tickets on my phone and use it for entrance to the park or in my email?

17. Faith says:

Do the tickets have to be printed or can you show them oon your phone?

18. Ashley says:

Do you offer any candy lane Christmas tickets for at night? And do you have a price on them?

Hi Ashley,

Yes, we usually do offer Christmas Candylane tickets. Please check our website after the regular summer season ends for pricing. Thank you for supporting the Boy Scouts of America.
      Have a great day!
      Zena

19. Tami Swenson says:

Will there be any discounts available for Halloween season? Thanks in advance!

20. Mignon Callender says:

Are these tickets still available to purchase and use Saturday 7/29/17? I see a date to purchase before 7/5/17, and then a post informing prices increase by 5.00 after 7/5/17, so is the current price I see in my cart correct(50.65? for an adult ticket?

• Duane says:

Hi Mignon,
      Yes, the tickets are available and the pricing is correct. This is a $14.00 savings off the regular gate price.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.
      Duane

• Mignon Callender says:

For anyone ordering tickets, I took my family yesterday and it was perfect. No problem or issues and even the meal and snack vouchers worked.
      Thank you for the offer Boy Scouts of America

21. Sam says:

Hi there,

We just used your link for Dutch Wonderland tickets and we’re excited to see you offer a discount through your partnership with Hershey as well. Are there any other parks in the area that you have partnered with? Thanks again for the service- we are happy to support Boy Scouts As well, a true win-win!

22. yuan says:

Hi..is this ticket valid for chocolate tour as well?thank you

Hi Yuan,

I assume you are referring to Chocolate World which is just outside the main gates of Hersheypark. Chocolate World does have a short free “ride” for all to enjoy as well as some activities you need to pay for yourself. The attractions at Chocolate World are not included with your Hersheypark ticket purchase. Thank you and have a great day!

-Zena

23. Olivia says:

Good evening!
    I tried to purchase 2 regular day tickets just now and once I hit “submit order” this popped up on my screen: “An unexpected error has occurred and the web store is unable to continue processing.” Before I try again, I just want to confirm that this means I have not already been charged with purchasing 2 tickets.

Thank you!

Good morning,

I am sorry you are having difficulty with your purchase. Unfortunately, you are purchasing the tickets directly from Hersheypark, not from the Boy Scouts. You are just using our link into the Hersheypark website and the special coupon code to get your discount.

If you encounter problems with the ordering process, you must contact Hersheypark at 1-800-HERSHEY (800-437-7439). You can also email them at onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com. I am sure they can help you. Have a great day!

24. Sasha says:

Hello,

If I purchase these tickets today 7/13 can I use them August 19?

Thank you!

25. Michele Ioannides says:

Are these tickets printable

26. Allana says:

Are you able to go the the night before for 2.5 hours as well as the next full day?

• Duane says:

Yes, the preview plan is included.

• Allana says:

When does this discount end to buy?

• Zena says:

You can buy and use the discounted tickets throughout the 2017 summer season which ends on September 24. Please note, our discounted ticket prices have gone up by $5.00 as of July 6. Have a great time!

• Savannah says:

What is the preview plan?

• Zena says:

Tickets include the Preview Plan: When you purchase a regular full-day admission ticket, you can enter the night before your big day for 2 1/2 hours prior to Park closing. Just show your ticket at the Front Gate and you can start enjoying the fun early!

27. Victoria Biggs says:

If I buy these tonight can i use them tomorrow?

28. Angie says:

I see I can still purchase tickets. Will I have a problem using them tomorrow?

• Duane says:

Hi Angie,
      No, the tickets are valid all summer long!
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support.
      Duane

29. Nicole says:

The tickets I just purchased here say “thru 7/5” and we are going on the 6th. Will we have an issue?

• Duane says:

Hi Nicole,
      That is because this special rate that we offer expires on July 5th (our ticket prices go up by $5.00 on July 6). It does not apply to the ticket itself, so your ticket is valid through the end of the summer. It is confusing and we have spoken with Hersheypark about the wording.
      Enjoy your time at the park and thank you for the support.
      Duane

30. Kristen says:

hi, is there a date range that we have to use the discounted tickets? We may wait to go until September.

• Duane says:

Hi Kristen,
      No, They can be used anytime through the park closing for the summer season at the end of September.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.
      Duane

31. Mechele says:

We are vacationing in Hershey starting tomorrow from NJ. Can anyone buy these tickets?

32. Terri says:

Hi,
    Does my mom have to show id for the senior plus tickets?
    Terri

33. Jim says:

do I have to have all the names of those attending or can I just attach my name to all the tickets?

34. Kathy says:

Hi- I got charged twice. Who can I call to refund the money?

• Duane says:

Hi Kathy,
      I am sorry to hear that you had an issue.
      Please contact Hersheypark directly at onlineticketshelp@hersheypa.com and they will be able to assist you. The store is actually Hersheypark so we do not have access to any of that information. If you have any issues please contact me directly at duane.crouse@scouting.org and I will get you in touch with our contact at Hersheypark.
      Thank you for the support.
      Duane

35. Deb Shivery says:

I called Dutch Wonderland and was told to go to this website to purchase discount tickets for Dutch Wonderland admission. I only see Hersheypark. The girl told me I could purchase them for 32.99 ea.

36. bee says:

tried to buy tickets, but the link is not working

this site cannot be reached.