by Zena on Monday, June 29, 2020

Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available

Buy Your Tickets Here!

Promotion Code: 79561

Support Scouting – Get a Great Discount

All summer season tickets purchased through our website include a contribution to Scouting which supports over 5,000 youth in Lancaster and Lebanon counties.  Programs include:

Leadership Development, Citizenship Training, Character Building, and Personal Fitness

Thank You!

Single Use Meal Deal $12.99
Snack Voucher $4.50
Games Value Pack Voucher $19.00
Summer Parking Voucher $20.00

Buy your Ticket Here!

Promo Code: 79561

*Tickets purchased through our link are good for one day during the summer season. (May 1 – September 27, 2020)

New for 2020

Every guest with a summer ticket will be required to make a reservation for a specific visit date to ensure the park can comply with their capacity guidelines. Guests without a reservation will not be guaranteed entry.

To make, modify, or cancel a reservation before a visit, click here: www.hersheypark.com/reservations/reserve-your-day/.

Hersheypark has implemented enhanced satefy measures to address the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 that exists in any public place where people are present. Review their safety protocols here

Hersheypark has also partnered with Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center this summer. Here is a quick video highlighting that partnership

Here are some FAQs for visiting Hersheypark

Questions: Try our FAQ or comment below and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Helpful Links:

2020 Operating Hours

PreparedForLifeLogo hersheypark_kiss_color_2008

hunterwhitney_cubres2-thank-you

1,902 responses to “Discounted Hersheypark Tickets – Now Available”

1. Tammy says:

What a great offer. Glad we could help each other.

2. Melissa says:

Hi!

Do you offer hershey park/dutch wonderland combo tickets?

Hi Melissa,
      We do not offer any combo tickets. We are now selling Dutch Wonderland Tickets at our office for $33.00 with all taxes and fees included.
      They would need to be picked up at our office.
      Thanks for the support.

3. Annette says:

Also: Do these expire?
    Thanks again,
    -Annette

4. Annette says:

If I buy these now, will the deal still apply beacuse it says a date involving July 31. I’d like to know if I’m getting the deal now or if I have to buy from August 1 and so on. Thank you, answer is urgent, again, thanks.

Hi Annette,
      The tickets you buy now are good all season long. The only change after July 31 is that the ticket price goes up on our site. If you want the best deal for tickets you will use after July 31 buy them before that date.
      Thank you for the support.

5. Mom says:

If I buy the tickets online how can I take advantage of the
    Preview Plan? Or is that not possible.

Purchase a regular full-day admission ticket for tomorrow, 2-1/2* hours prior to Park closing, and be our guest FREE for the remainder of that evening. (*3-1/2 hours for 11 pm closing)
    6 PM Closing Admission after 3:30 PM
    8 PM Closing Admission after 5:30 PM
    10 & 11 PM Closing Admission after 7:30 PM

Hi Mom,
      The preview plan is included with the ticket. You can go to the park the evening before you use your day pass, show your ticket and spend the 2-1/2 hours in the park.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy then park.

6. Mandy says:

Thank you so much for the discounted tickets. I was able to save $60.00. I received my tickets via e-mail in a pdf with-in minutes. Thanks again!

7. Tim says:

Duane,

Thanks to the PA Dutch Council for the discount tickets. A great offer!

8. Heather says:

What are the meal ticket vouchers & the game booklet vouchers?

Heather,
      Meal voucher and game booklets allow you to purchase meals up front and save on the games.
      Enjoy the park and thank you for the support.

9. Dawn says:

Thank you so much for offering this discount program. So happy to support the Scouts and in return helping to save my family money! The process was so quick and seamless.

10. Mike says:

Hey Duane,

Just purchased 3 tickets from the website, my concern is – the dates of use on the tickets, operating schedule “may dates/Sept dates, I want to use these tickets tomorrow, 7/9/13. Are these tickets good for the entire summer 2013, with no date restrictions? Please reply asap! Thanks in advance for your time!

Hi Mike,
      The tickets are valid from early May when the park opens until the end of September.
      Thank you for the support.

11. Emily says:

This was a great deal! I have to be honest, I wasn’t 100% sure what to expect since I googled “Hershey Park discounted tickets” and stumbled upon this site. But we went for it — bought two tickets — and everything went smoothly. We live in Virginia, aren’t associated with Boy Scouts in any way and we were perfectly fine! I just pulled up my confirmation number on my iphone so they could print our tickets,out at the front window and we got right in. Thanks for this deal, and I hope you raise a lot of $$ this year.

12. Bob says:

Why do you need to enter names for each ticket? Can’t you just purchase tickets and give them to someone to use? Having to put in a name restricts who can use them?

Hi Bob,
      That is something Hersheypark requires, I do know that the names are not checked on the tickets when you go through the gate.
      Thank you for the support.

13. Quyen Trieu says:

Just want to confirm that kids under the age of 3yrs are free.

14. Matoka says:

Where do you order the tickets at on this site?

Hi Matoka,
      On the page, click on the words “Order Your Discounted Hersheypark Tickets Here”
      Thanks for the support and enjoy the park.

15. Lily says:

Hi can anyone purchase the hershey park tickets using your coupon code or do I have to be part of the scout etc.

Hi Lily,
      Anyone can purchase and use the tickets, they just need to be purchased through our webpage.
      Thanks for the support and enjoy the park.

16. Donna says:

This is such a great deal. Used these tickets for Day 1 and then the kids wanted to go back. Had to find a FedEx office to login and print my tix since I didn’t bring a laptop! Totally worth the $3 it cost me to use their internet and print my tix.

Best deal I could find.

17. Alexis says:

I have tried to purchase my tickets three times and the order keeps getting cancelled. ???

Hi Alexis,
      I am sorry to hear that you are having issues.
      The system has been very busy, try again.
      Thanks

18. Kristin Schmidt says:

Awesome deal….coming in 2 weeks from chicago….glad I stumbled on this!!!

19. Lesle says:

I am wanting to purchase 4 2 day passes. We are planning on going to Hershey Park July 31 and Aug. 1. Is there a package for this or do I just need to buy 8 seperate passes?

Hi Lesle,
      We only have discounts on the one day passes, so you would need to purchase 8 tickets.
      Thanks for the support.

20. Lee says:

Are $5.00 donation required with every tickets purchased? or it is one purchase all together with donation of 5.00

21. sally says:

when do they expire?
    Do you have to bring someone with you that is a scout? or is it just to raise money for scouts?

Hi Sally,
      The tickets are valid throughout the entire park season.
      This program helps to provide Scouting to our youth.
      Thanks for the support.

22. sally says:

Do you have to bring someone with you thats is a scout? I have some friends that are scouts but i dont want to bring them i rather bring my own family???

23. mena says:

If I bought the ticket to I get a free parking ticket or do I buy that somewhere else?

Hi Mena,
      No, parking is separate and not part of the discount.
      Thanks for the support.
      Enjoy the park.

24. Kathy says:

do you have to be scouts to use this discount?

25. Carla says:

This tickets can be used for any rides?

26. michelle says:

hello i came across this page and want to buy the tickets even though i am not a member of boy scouts or anything. can i still purchase them? will i need any type of identification if i go there? thanks

Hi Michelle,
      Anyone can use the tickets and you do not need identification unless younhave lost or need to reprint your ticket. Enjoy.
      Thanks for the support.

27. Alexa says:

Duane,
    Are the tickets for the water park and amusement park?

Hi Alexa,
      The tickets are good for all parts of Hersheypark and ZooAmerica.
      Thanks for the support.

28. arley says:

hey there i was wondering how can i buy the tickets online and pick them up at the window

Arley,
      If you take your confirmation code to guest services they can print your tickets for you.
      Thanks for the support.

29. Bill says:

Duane,
    Love the opportunity that you offer to the folks out and about. this is a great deal. Was just their with my troop from Franklinville NJ the weekend of 6/21. I will be keeping you guys in mind for the future.
    Thanks and keep scouting
    Bill (SM Troop 21)

30. Chris says:

Just wanted to say thanks, this site is great. My family and I visit family in Pennsylvania every year and this site saves us a bunch. I also enjoy supporting the scouts anytime I can. My son is a Life Scout in Nebraska.

Hi Chris,
      I am glad to hear that the discount is helpful. Thank you for the support.
      Good luck on your son earning his Eagle Scout award.

31. kelly says:

Hi,

do you have 2 days pass on discount?

Hi Kelly,
      We only offer the one day pass through our site, you can purchase more than one through the link to cover the number of days you are coming to the park.
      Thank you for the support.

32. Greg says:

Worked perfectly and thank you for the opportunity to help support the kids.

33. Susan says:

I just received an unexpected error. What is the problem. Thank you.

34. LH says:

Thank you- Code worked perfectly and as fellow scouts glad we were able to help out your local council.

35. Maureen says:

Hi, Duane

Just wanted you to know that the whole ticket order process could not have been easier! Ordered, received, and printed my tickets within minutes.

This is a great deal and so glad the scouts will benefit.

Hope to be visiting the park w/i the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Hi Maureen,
      Great, I am glad to hear it worked so well for you. Thank you for the support and enjoy the park!

36. shane says:

how do i get tickets for 38 dollars and do i have to pay online?

37. ravi says:

can i use it for 4rth july long weekend.
    Thank you for answering.

38. Luka says:

Do the ticket includes admission to HERSHEYPARK and ZOOAMERICA?

Hi Luka,
      Yes, you can also visit ZooAmerica with your park ticket.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

39. Angel from GA says:

Duane,
    We are on our way to visit close friends in PA and decided to stop by Hershey Park after learning of your website & discounts. This really helps out our family of four afford a fun and memorabe vacation. Thank you!

Hi Angel,
      Thank you for sharing! I am glad your were able to take advantage of the discount. Thank you for the support.

40. Dawn says:

Ordered and printed tickets with ease. Thanks for the discounts! Saved my family about $70 which we used to buy meal vouchers and game vouchers.

41. Leslie Harrington says:

I am so happy I found this site, my daughter has a season pass and I was just going for the day but didn’t want to spend a fortune on a ticket! Email came almost instantly after ordering the tickets! No problems at all!

42. Brittany says:

Hi, the code did not work for me

Hi Brittany,
      Keeping trying the code, they system gets backed up every so often.
      Thanks for the support.

43. Megh says:

Duane,
    This is awesome!!! Do you do this every year? Thank you so much for making a trip to Hershey affordable!!
    Megh

Hi Megh,
      I am glad this discount helped you go to the park this summer. We greatly appreciate the support.
      We have been offering the discount tickets for a number of years and hope to continue this offer next year as well.
      Enjoy the park.

44. andelina says:

to purchase the discounted hersheypark ticket, Do I have to join or do i have to be in the scouting group?
    thank you..

Hi Andelina,
      No, anyone can purchase tickets through our site.
      Thank you for the support and enjoy the park.

45. Sabine Stiles says:

I tried multiple times to order 4 tickets yesterday. I kept getting a message that said credit card could not be verified. I then realized that the card had been charged (or pre-authorized) 4 times for the 4 tickets. Today only 1 charge of $155 remains but I have not received the tickets.

Hi Sabine,
      Please check your junk/spam folder on your e-mail. If you do not find the e-mail there you can either go to guest services when you get to the park and they can print your tickets or you can e-mail the ticket support team.
      Thank you for your support and enjoy the park.

• Sabine Stiles says:

We are planning to go on July 8th so I can contact the ticket support team because I am not sure how to verify the purchase–Bring a copy of my online bank statement that shows the debit charge for it?

46. June Hohing says:

I’m in the process of purchasing tickets for Hershey Park and wanted to know how long before I get tickets or can I print them off an email that is sent to me. I’m heading to Hershey Park July 6 & 7. Thank you.

Hi June,
      You will get an e-mail with the tickets you can print at home.
      Enjoy the park.

47. Sally M. says:

Hi Folks,
    I just wanted to let you know that I took advantage of these discounted tickets and the whole process was very easy. The link takes you directly to the Hershey website where it prompts you to enter the promo code. The price is awesome! (Retail price of tickets is close to $60). I received my e-tickets via email within a couple of hours. They worked flawlessly at the gate and we were able to use the pre-purchased line which was much quicker. Best of all, the tickets included a preview plan which allowed us to go to the park from 7:30-10pm the night before and only paid for parking once. Thank you so much for this discount!

48. Jordan C says:

Awesome! Thank you

49. Stacey says:

Thank you for sharing this discount. We are going to a concert, the dicounted tix for concert goers do not allow the preview. However, theses dicounted tix through the Boy Scouts do include the preview night.(I confirmed with Hershey Park). I will use the savings to enjoy a nice meal in Hershey Park Place. I am really happy that it benefits the Boy Scouts. Thanks again.

Hi Stacy,
      Thank you so much for the endorsement! I am glad the savings helped you out and Thank You for the support.

50. Jim says:

If I want to purchase a 2 day pass… is that an option or do I just need to do it twice.. ?

• Jim says:

if you do the 2 day pass twice… it comes out the same on hershey website

Hi Jim,
        The difference is that when you purchase 2 one day passes through our site you also support the Scouting program with a $10 contribution.
        Thank you for your support.

Hi Jim,
      We do not offer two day passes.
      Thank you for the support.