2017 College of Commissioner Science
The 2017 Horseshoe Trail Cluster (Chester County, Hawk Mountain, and Pennsylvania Dutch Councils) College of Commissioner’s Science will take place Saturday, February 25, 2017. Please mark your calendars now and check back for more information.
Date: February 25, 2017
Time: Registration 7:30 AM, Opening 8:00 AM
Location: Cedar Crest Middle School Cafetorium, 101 E Evergreen Rd, Lebanon, PA 17042
Questions contact Jay Laser, Commissioner College Dean, email@example.com, (717) 989-1464.
The College of Commissioner’s Science is open to all Commissioners – (Previous courses have included the following)
- Commissioner Basic as a four hour morning session and prerequisite for all other Bachelor of Commissioner Science sessions.
- Bachelor of Commissioner Science sessions in the morning and afternoon for those who have taken Basic.
- Courses leading to Master of Commissioner Science, and Doctor of Commissioner Science.
- Roundtable Commissioner courses that count as part of the Bachelors or Master Degree programs.
- Invited – Commissioners from area Councils! Share their perspectives and best practices!
The College features courses taught by an outstanding faculty assembled from across our Horseshoe Trail Cluster councils.
Questions? Contact Commissioner Staff Advisor Rich Garipoli at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-553-4201.