Join us August 10-12, 2018 at Bashore Scout Reservation to revisit your best Scouting memories and see how Camp Bashore has changed over the years, but in many ways, has remained the same. Come to the annual OPEN HOUSE weekend, where you will be able to swim in the pool, fish and boat on the lake, shoot at the archery and rifle ranges, enjoy a meal in the Dining Hall, Shop in the Trading Post and much more.
- Scout Units camp for FREE!!
- Family Camping $6.00 for the weekend per family.
- No Pre-Registration –Campsites will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Check-In at Barn (see schedule)
- Campers, Travel Trailers & R.V.’s are welcome- although there are no hook-ups available.
- Trading Post will be open throughout the weekend.
- No Pets allowed
- HIKE TO OLD BLACK JOE FRIDAY EVENING
- Rifle Range
- Archery Range- no cost
- Climbing Wall –(Parental Informed Consent Agreement must be filled out and signed)
- Swimming Pool & Shower Houses Open
- Volleyball & Horseshoes
- Hiking Trails- over 4-mile network
- Boating & Canoeing on Lake
- BINGO Saturday Night at the Dining Hall- win free prizes!
- Inter-Denominational Chapel Service on Sunday
- Additional activities could be added at a later date
DINNER IN DINING HALL SATURDAY NIGHT
Cost is $7.00. Deadline for tickets is July 31, 2018. Contact John Bates at 507-7277 or any board member for tickets.
This is a wonderful family-friendly event that is an affordable way to cap off your summer with an affordable trip down memory lane. We hope to see you here!
Registration will open at 4 PM on Friday August 10. No pre-registration is needed simply arrive on Friday.
For more information contact John Bates 717-507-7277.