Camp Cards 2017
Earn Money For Camp – Sell Camp Cards!
The Camp Card Sale is designed to help Scouts earn their way to summer camp, day camp, a BSA high adventure base, or raise money for the unit’s outdoor program. The Camp Card is a discount card that entitles the user to several discounts at local businesses. Units participating in this program earn 50% commission ($2.50) for each $5.00 Camp Card that is sold. The remainder of the funds will benefit the programs of the Pennsylvania Dutch Council, BSA, and pay for the production costs of the cards. The Camp Card sale takes place in March, and April allowing units 9 full weeks to earn money for their program.
In 2016 our units raised over $48,000 to send Scouts to camp, buy equipment, and provide outdoor program.
Registration now available:
Register online for the sale and pre-order your unit’s camp cards; this helps us determine the number of cards to order.
A PDF of the registration form can be download as well: Camp Card Unit Commitment Form 2017
Discount Offers for 2017
Several money-saving discounts will appear on the card. Below are the businesses have committed to partner with us for 2017:
- McDonalds – Buy one Breakfast Sandwich get one Free
- McDonalds – Buy one Premium Sandwich get one Free
- Bruno’s Old Fashion Hoagies – Buy one Cold Hoagie get One for $1
- Grocery Outlet – Save $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase – New for 2017
- Go’N Bananas – Buy 1 Nano Pass get one half off (a $14.95 savings) – New for 2017
- The Lancaster Barnstormers – Save $4.00 off a Field Box Seat
- The Lancaster Science Factory — buy one admission get one free – Lancaster Card only
- Laserdome – buy one 40 minute laser tag session get one free – Lancaster Card Only
- Dutch Wonderland – $5.00 off a ticket – can be used online
- Skyzone – 10% off any jump pass – Lancaster Card only – New for 2017
- Dairy Queen Lebanon $.75 off a Blizzard – Lebanon County Card only
- Lazer Factory – Buy one session get one free – Lebanon Card Only
- Palmyra Bowling – Buy one game get one game free
- Papa John’s – Any one Large Pizza and and one 2-litter soda for $12.00 – Online Code available
2017 CAMP CARD FORMS:
Camp Card Sales Order Form – 2017 – Scouts or parents can use this to take orders
New Parent Camp Card Information Sheet – You can use this to talk with your new parents about the Camp Card Sale
Copy of Incentive Report Form-Please Report how many camp cards you have sold for the incentive program
Sell Scouting, Not Just Discount Cards
Families should understand that they are not just selling discount cards, but selling Scouting – a summer camp experience that will reinforce Scouting’s aims of character development, citizenship training and personal fitness in youth. Be sure to emphasize that each card sold helps a Scout go to camp. The greatest likelihood for a successful camp card sale is having everyone know they are supporting Scouting. Scouts can sell the card to friends, family members, and people in their communities who may want to take advantage of the discounts and help Scouts earn their way to camp!
Cards Pay For Themselves
A customer can purchase a Camp Card for only $5, but they’ll receive for more in value! If a customer regularly visits any of the stores listed on the cards and uses all of the discounts, they will be receiving all of their money back – plus they will be helping Scouts go to summer camp!
Contact Your District Champion:
|Conestoga River District:||John Tomisettiemail@example.com|
|Harvest District:||April Wayfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Horseshoe Trail District:||Valerie Sensenig||717 email@example.com|
|Council Champion:||Conni Yoderfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Staff Adviser:||Scott Arnoldemail@example.com|