Earn Money For Camp – Sell Camp Cards!
The Camp Card Sale is designed to help Scouts earn their way to summer camp, day camp, a BSA high adventure base, or raise money for the unit’s outdoor program. The Camp Card is a discount card that entitles the user to several discounts at local businesses. Units participating in this program earn 50% commission ($2.50) for each $5.00 Camp Card that is sold. The remainder of the funds will benefit the programs of the Pennsylvania Dutch Council, BSA, and pay for the production costs of the cards. The Camp Card sale takes place in March, and April allowing units 9 full weeks to earn money for their program.
In 2018 our units raised nearly $33,000 to send Scouts to camp, buy equipment, and provide outdoor program.
Registration now available:
Register online for the sale and pre-order your unit’s camp cards; this helps us determine the number of cards to order.
Discount Offers for 2019
Several money-saving discounts will appear on the card. Below are the businesses have committed to partner with us for 2019:
- Bruno’s Old Fashion Hoagies – Buy one Cold Hoagie get One for $1
- Dick’s Sporting Goods – $10.00 off a sale of $50.00 or more – Single use
- Grocery Outlet – Save $5.00 off a $30.00 purchase
- Dutch Wonderland – $5.00 off a ticket – can be used online
- Skyzone – 15% off any open jump
- Dairy Queen Lebanon BOGO Free any size Blizzard – Lebanon County Card only
- Lazer Factory – Buy one session get one free – Lebanon Card Only
- Papa John’s – Any one Large Pizza and get any large pizza of equal value free
- Jack William’s Tire & Auto – $10.00 of a standard oil change
- El Rodeo – 10% Off your meal – Multi use – New for 2019
- Red Robin – 10% off your meal – Multi use – New for 2019 on Lebanon Card
- Online promo codes for hundreds of other business, good nationally
2019 CAMP CARD FORMS:
Sell Scouting, Not Just Discount Cards
Families should understand that they are not just selling discount cards, but selling Scouting – a summer camp or Scouting experience that will reinforce Scouting’s aims of character development, citizenship training and personal fitness in youth. Be sure to emphasize that each card sold helps a Scout go to camp. The greatest likelihood for a successful camp card sale is having everyone know they are supporting Scouting. Scouts can sell the card to friends, family members, and people in their communities who may want to take advantage of the discounts and help Scouts earn their way to camp!
Cards Pay For Themselves
A customer can purchase a Camp Card for only $5, but they’ll receive for more in value! If a customer regularly visits any of the stores listed on the cards and uses all of the discounts, they will be receiving all of their money back – plus they will be helping Scouts go to summer camp!
Camp Card News
03/04/2019 – https://conta.cc/2ECvTsG
03/15/2019 – https://conta.cc/2F3pbwd
03/29/2019 – https://conta.cc/2U5zsSI//
04/15/2019 – https://conta.cc/2KwniOC
04/30/2019 – https://conta.cc/2GOpUlA
Contact Your District Champion:
|Conestoga River District:||Christina McKinneyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Harvest District:||Nick Barliebemail@example.com|
|Horseshoe Trail District:||Deb Smithfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Council Champion:||John Tomassettiemail@example.com|
|Staff Adviser||Scott Arnoldfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Staff Administrator:||Leishamarie Riveraemail@example.com|