Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement for the following:
- Adding Ranks and Awards for Packs, Troops, and Crews
- Update information on existing advancements (except the Eagle Scout Ranks)
- Get up to the minute unit membership rosters
Important Note: Begin each session by Loading a new Roster. If you do not, Internet Advancement will use a previous version of the roster that may not show new unit members.
To Use Internet Advancement
- Select a Unit Advancement Processor. This person must have high speed internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Obtain your unit ID code from the Council Service Center.
- Gather information for advancement, including advancement records with dates and merit badge applications (blue cards)
- Click “Access Internet Advancement” on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.
- Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the Council Service Center. Save a copy for your files. Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update your unit’s year-end statistics.