The Iron Forge District Roundtable is held on the first Thursday of the month from September through May. November through April Roundtables are held at Cornwall UMC in Cornwall, PA. The September, October, and May Roundtables are held at the Camp Mack Dining Hall.
Opening announcements begin at 7:00pm and we conclude by 8:30pm. If you have any questions, please contact District Commissioner Jim Fowler at email@example.com
Digital Roundtable resources
See all the National marketing webinar videos to help your recruitment efforts at Marketing Webinars – Scouting Wire : Scouting Wire
Would you like to rewatch one of the amazing videos from National that were shared? They can all be found HERE
- Cub Scouts Roundtable April 2023 – Cub Service Projects
- Cub Scouts Roundtable March 2023 – S. A. F. E.
- Scouts BSA Roundtable – Recruitment – Adventure On
- Scouts BSA Roundtable – Volunteer Roles in Troops
- Scouts BSA Roundtable – Special Needs and Disabilities
National site for Recruitment
Have you printed your Charter certificates and Membership Cards for your unit yet? Here are links to the directions to print these.