2024 Summer Camp
Reservations for 2024 summer camp are open.
All troops that sign up to attend Bashore Scout Reservation by August 15, 2023 will receive a complementary campout April 19-21, 2024 for the Pre Camp Leader Meeting at Bashore Scout Reservation.
Click the links below to register for Summer Camp 2024
- Week 1: June 16-22 Registration is open
- Week 2: June 23-29 Registration is open
- Week 3: June 30 – July 6 Registration is open
- Week 4: July 7-13 Registration is open
- Week 5: July 14-20 Registration is open
- Week 6: July 21- 27 Registration is open
- Week 7: July 28- August 3 Registration is open
2024 SUMMER CAMP PRICING:
Regular Fee $450 per Scout if paid in full by May 15, $475 if paid after
Encore Camper $400 per Scout if paid by full May 15, $475 if paid after. Encore camper applies to any Scout that is attending a second week at Bashore Scout Reservation or has participated in Pennsylvania Dutch Council’s NYLT course or a Pennsylvania Dutch Council High Adventure trip on the same year.
$200 per adult
Free leaders: Each troop with 8 or more Scouts attending camp, will receive two free adults
$200 site deposit due at time of registration
$50 per Scout deposit is due February 15, 2024. This is non-refundable. You can add Scouts after February 15, 2024 without penalty. If your number drops after paying the February deposit we will not refund those deposits.
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
Bashore Scout Reservation offers one of the Northeast Region’s finest Scouts BSA summer camp programs. The camp offers fresh and exciting programs that appeal to Scouts of all ranks and experience levels, as well as training opportunities and special programs for adult leaders. There’s something for everyone! Here’s just a small overview of what we offer:
Blue Mountaineers — A superb program tailored to the needs of the first-year campers and recent Arrow of Light crossovers.
Green Bar Program — Designed for the Scout in their 2nd+ year, for those who needs a little boost in completing their 1st Class rank requirements. Individually adapted to the specific needs of each Scout.
Merit Badge Program — For those Scouts wanting to earn merit badges. We offer over 50 scheduled merit badge classes and independent study opportunities.
Adult Leader Training — Aquatics Supervision, Safe Swim/Safety Afloat, and Leave No Trace are some of the opportunities offered.
FORMS FOR 2023 SUMMER CAMP AT BASHORE
- Leaders Guide 2023 (prerequisites are listed on pages pages 17-26)
- Printable Program Section of Leaders Guide
- Parents Guide 2023
- SPL Guide 2023
- Tentaroo Event Registration Guide How to video to register for summer camp and to add participants to your registration
- 2023 Campership Application This form is set up to be filled out and printed online. To ensure proper information is submitted please avoid submitting hand written forms. (Pennsylvania Dutch only; deadline is March 31, 2023)
- Suggested Packing List
- Swim Pre-Test Form (suggested form, though any similar form is acceptable)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Council Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Pennsylvania Dutch Summer Camp Act 15 Compliance Policy
- Bashore eBugle Archive (our email newsletter with updates about Bashore Scout Reservation)
- Camp Safety Information
- 2023 Merit Badge Schedule
- 2023 Program Schedule (both general and blank)
- Blue Mountaineers Pocket Guide (Updated guide coming soon!)
- Blue Mountaineers Outpost Information
- Survival Kit Requirements (for Wilderness Survival and E-Prep)
- Rowing and Sailing Knots
- Climbing Knots
- Programs for Older Scouts
- Activities for Leaders
- Troop Award of Excellence Award
- Baden-Powell Patrol Award
- 2023 Summer Camp Photo Contest Flyer
- Scoutmaster Merit Badge Award
- Knot Club Requirements
- Staff Application
- BSA Medical Record (Health Form) [Bashore requires all participants to have Parts A, B, & C]
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Camper Release Verification Form
- Emergency Procedures in Camp
- Map of Bashore Scout Reservation
- Dumping the D’s
- Behavior Management Plan
- Act 15 Clearance Information, Links, and Forms
- Non-Resident Disclosure Statement – Only to be used by adult attendees who are not residents of PA and not registered with the Pennsylvania Dutch Council.
Join the Bashore Summer Camp Staff!
Fill out and submit this application to be considered for the Bashore Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff: Bashore Staff Application
Learn more about being on our Summer Camp Staff at this link!