**Effective May 6, 2016-Background Clearances need to uploaded to the Online System Linked Above. For instructions click, here or see below**
**If you have lived in PA for the last 10 years you still need to submit Disclosure Statement Application for Volunteers**
The Pennsylvania Dutch Council requires online submissions of all background clearances. This is intended to replace having units or individuals collect clearances and submit paper copies. Applicants will upload all three of the required clearances. Once the online submission is reviewed applicants will be placed on our online clearance list for unit leaders to access. Applicants will only receive an email if they are missing paperwork needed to complete their clearances.
For youth-serving organizations in Pennsylvania, background clearance requirements have been enacted that need to be completed before volunteer work with youth in Pennsylvania. Please see the information listed below for information about these background clearances and what is required.
- What Is PA Act 15?
- What Is The Criteria For Clearances?
- Which Clearances Are Required?
- When Are Clearances Required?
- How Do I Get The Needed Clearances?
- What If I Am Exempt From the FBI Fingerprint Check?
- What If I Have Already Obtained Clearances For Another Organization?
- What If I Do Not Live In Pennsylvania?
- How Do I Submit My Background Clearances?
- Instructions for Uploading Background Clearances Online
- Mandated Reporter Information
- PA Dutch Council PA Act 15 Compliance Policy
- Act 15 Update-2016 Program Launch
If you have additional questions, please contact Field Director Rich Garipoli at 717-553-4201 or email@example.com OR Scout Executive Matthew Adams at 717-553-4211 or firstname.lastname@example.org