Scouting Alumni Association
The Scouting Alumni Association welcomes everyone positively and personally impacted by the Boy Scouts of America—former Scouts, family members of Scouts past and present, volunteers past and present, and the millions of Americans who benefit from Scouting in their communities every day—to join today. Enjoy the member benefits and support the good work that the BSA continues in its second century.
Membership costs $35 annually. Benefits include the following:
- Packet sent upon joining containing an embossed affiliation card, lapel pin, luggage tag, and window cling.
- Quarterly electronic newsletter Alumni Alive! It’s a popular, convenient update of all the great happenings within Scouting today.
- Cell phone ring tones of 10 bugle calls. This is fun! Watch for people who think “Reveille” requires a salute!
- Free one-year membership to the National Scouting Museum. This world-class museum is located in Irving, Texas, across the street from the BSA national office. Membership includes access to the museum’s quarterly newsletter, Bridges & Trails.
- One-time discount on a purchase from BSA Supply Group. You can purchase online at Scoutstuff.org or in person at a Scout shop at your local council service center.
- And more coming soon.
We’re inviting our alumni to come back, make a new connection, and get involved with Scouting programs once again. At www.BSAalumni.org, Scouting alumni will be able to find friends and mentors, add photos and stories to the growing BSA 100th Anniversary Online Scrapbook, and more!
Anyone who is, or ever has been, active with the BSA is invited — from former Scouts to the millions of Scouting supporters across America.