Pennsylvania Dutch Council Scout Shop carries a wide variety of Scout uniforms, books, manuals, recognition items, and many other Scout items. Any item in the official BSA Catalog, including all items listed on www.scoutstuff.org, may be special ordered for you, including Custom Design orders. If you order through us, you do not have to pay shipping!
The Scout Shop accepts payments for camp and district/council activities, and also processes Advancement orders. The Scout Shop accepts Mastercard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday – 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Closed On Weekends
Summer Hours Memorial Day through Labor Day
8:30 am-4:30 pm Monday – Friday
- November 24-25 2015 – Thanksgiving
- Store Closed December 24, 2015- reopen January 4 , 2016 for Inventory
- Office December 24, closed until December 28 2015 –Christmas
- Office December 31, 2015 Closed at noon and reopen January 4, 2016 –New Years Holidays
- January 18 2016 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 15, 2016- Presidents Day
- March 25, 2016-Good Friday
- May 30, 2016- Memorial Day ( Summer Hours begin)
- July 4th 2016 – Independence Day
- September 5, 2016 – Labor Day (Winter Hours begin)
Inclement Weather Hours
We will be following the LANCASTER COUNTY CAREER AND TECHNOLOGY Delay/Closing
1 Hour delay Office opens at 9:30 AM and store opens at 10:00 AM
2 Hour Delay Office opens at 10:30AM and Store opens at 11:00 AM
CLOSED- Office and Scout shop Will be Closed
We are located in the community building at 630 Janet Ave Lancaster , PA
Our store is located off of Marshall Ave., Parking Lot #4, Door G
Contact the Scout Shop
Merchandise, except books, may be returned if and only if:
- It has been purchased less than 30 days ago.
- It must be in its original purchased condition or package.
- It must have original tags attached.
- Original receipt must accompany return.
Non Returnable Items:
- Dated material is not returnable.
- Discontinued items are not returnable.
- Books are not returnable.
- Final Sale items are not returnable.
The Council reserves the right to determine if an item is resalable or not.
We are a small Scout Shop and cannot accept $100.00 bills. For Cash refunds over $10.00, a check will be issued when the Council next cuts checks. In addition credit cards and unit accounts may be credited.
Prices Are Subject To Change
Scout Shop News 2014
- Scout Shop News Apr 2014
- Scout Shop News August 2014
- Scout Shop News Nov 2014