Thanks to all the Scout leaders and Scouts who contributed to make 2017 a successful summer!
We are now accepting reservations for 2018. Check availability here
Click the links below to register for Summer Camp 2018
Week 2 June 24-30 Full
Week 4 July 8-14 Full
2018 Summer Camp Pricing:
$360 per Scout if paid in full by 5/15/18, $380 if paid after 5/15/18
$150 per adult
$50 site deposit due at time of registration
$50 per Scout deposit is due February 15, 2018. This is non-refundable. You can add Scouts after February 15, 2018 without penalty. If your number drops after paying the February deposit we will not refund those deposits.
Free Leader Ratio- We offer free leaders based on the number of Scouts attending camp
5-10 Scout= 2 free leaders, 11-20 Scout= 3 free leaders, 21-30= 4 free leaders, 31-40= 5 free leaders
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
Bashore Scout Reservation offers one of the Northeast Region’s finest Boy Scout summer camp programs. The camp offers fresh and exciting programs that appeal to Scouts of all ranks and experience levels, as well as training opportunities and special programs for adult leaders. There’s something for everyone! Here’s just a small overview of what we offer:
BLUE MOUNTAIN MEN — A superb program tailored to the needs of the first-year campers and recent Webelos crossovers.
GREEN BAR PROGRAM — Designed for the Scout in their 2nd+ year, for those who needs a little boost in completing their 1st Class rank requirements. Individually adapted to the specific needs of each Scout.
MERIT BADGE PROGRAM — For those Scouts wanting to earn merit badges. We offer over 50 scheduled merit badge classes and independent study opportunities.
ADULT LEADER TRAINING — Aquatics Supervision, Safe Swim/Safety Afloat, Climb On Safely, Merit Badge Counselor Training, Scoutmaster Specific Training, Youth Protection (online), and Leave No Trace are some of the opportunities offered.
Forms for 2018 Summer Camp at Bashore Scout Reservation
- Leaders Guide 2017 (2018 Guide will be up by 1/1/2018)
- Tentaroo Bashore Camp Registration Instructions (use Tentaroo for payments and merit badge registration)
- Parents Guide 2017 (2018 Guide will be up by 1/1/2018)
- SPL Guide 2017 (2018 Guide will be up by 1/1/2018)
- 2018 Campership Application (Pennsylvania Dutch only; deadline is March 15, 2018)
- Suggested Packing List
- Swim Pre-Test (suggested form, though any similar form is acceptable)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Council Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Pennsylvania Dutch Summer Camp Act 15 Compliance Policy
- Bashore eBugle Archive, our monthly email with updates about Bashore Scout Reservation
- Merit Badge Schedule 2017 (use only as a reference or worksheet — actual registration for merit badges should be done on Tentaroo)
- Program Schedule 2017 (and the blank version)
- Blue Mountain Man pocket guide
- Survival Kit Requirements (for Wilderness Survival and E-Prep)
- Rowing and Sailing Knots
- Climbing Knots
- Programs for Older Scouts (formerly the Trailblazer program)
- Activities for Leaders
- Troop Award of Excellence Award 2017
- Baden Powell Patrol Award 2017
- Photo Contest Flyer 2017
- Scoutmaster Merit Badge Award 2017
- Daily Inspection Sheet (Clean Campsite)
- Knot Club Requirements
- Staff Application
- BSA Medical Record (Health Form) [Bashore requires all participants to have Parts A, B, & C]
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Camper Release Verification Form
- Emergency Procedures in Camp
- Map of Camp Bashore
- Talent Survey
- Dumping the D’s
- Behavior Management Plan
- Act 15 Clearance Information, Links, and Forms
- Non-Resident Disclosure Statement – Only to be used by adult attendees who are not residents of PA and not registered with the PA Dutch Council.
Join the Bashore Staff! Fill out and submit this application to be considered for the Bashore Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff: Bashore Staff Application