Thanks to all the Scout leaders and Scouts who contributed to the most successful summer camp in Bashore’s history! We are now accepting reservations for 2014. Please use Reservation Form 2014 or contact Ryan Stewart (email@example.com) if you and your Troop are interested in attending.
See 2014 Availability Here: 2014 Bashore Sign Ups
New For 2014: Pre-Order Camp T-Shirts Customized with YOUR Unit Number!
Pre-Order Camp T-Shirts and have them waiting for you upon arrival at Bashore. Two Color options are available-Gold on Forest Green (pictured above) and Forest Green on Gold. Shirts can be customized with your Troop Number on the left sleeve. Customization is only available with pre-orders. Pre-Order price is $12.00 per shirt, additional charges apply for larger sizes. Sizes Youth XS to Adult 4X available.
To Order go to: http://tinyurl.com/BSRTSHIRTS
Further Information: 2014 Bashore T-Shirt Pre-Order
All orders must be placed by 5/12/2014 at 11:45 Mountain Time
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
Camp Bashore offers one of the Northeast Region’s finest Boy Scout summer camp programs. We offer fresh and exciting programs that appeal to Scouts of all ranks and experience levels, as well as training opportunities and special programs for adult leaders. There’s something for everyone! Here’s just a small overview of what we offer:
BLUE MOUNTAIN MEN – A superb program designed for the inexperienced first-year campers and recent Webelos crossovers.
GREEN BAR PROGRAM- Designed for the 2nd year Scout who needs a little boost in completing his 1st Class rank requirements. Custom tailored to the individual needs of each Scout.
MERIT BADGE PROGRAM- for those Scouts wanting to earn merit badges- we offer over 40 scheduled merit badge classes and independent study opportunities.
TRAILBLAZER PROGRAM- Designed for the seasoned Scout who has at least 3 camping seasons under his belt and is looking for new challenges. In camp you’ll find C.O.P.E. , Climbing, Mountain Boarding, 3-D Archery. Off-site adventure opportunities include Hiking on the Appalachian Trail, Bike Hiking on local Rail Trails, Mountaineering Skills, GEO-Caching, and much more.
ADULT LEADER TRAINING- Youth Protection (on-line), Aquatics Supervisor, CPR, Safe Swim / Safety Afloat, Trek Safely and Leave-No-Trace are some of the opportunities offered.
Forms for 2014 Summer Camp at Camp Bashore
- reservation form 2014 (click here for availability)
- PA Dutch Council Summer Camp Refund Policy
- leaders guide 2014
- parents guide 2014
- SPL guide 2014
- Eagle Academy sign up form 2014
- provisional and encore camper application 2014
- PDC Campership Form
- roster (interactive form)
- suggested packing list
- swim pre-test (suggested form, though any similar form is acceptable)
- transmittal form 2014
- 2014 Bashore T-Shirt Pre-Order : Pre-Order Customized Camp T-shirts! Orders due by 5/12/2014. Go to http://tinyurl.com/BSRTSHIRTS to order
- list of prerequisites
- Online merit badge registrations can be found at Google Drive — will be active in May
- merit badge schedule 2014 (use only as a reference — register for merit badges online)
- program schedule 2014
- COPE and/or climbing hold harmless
- Hideaway Hills Farm liability release (for horseback riding)
- BMM pocket guide, page 1 • page 2
- survival kit requirements for wilderness survival and emergency preparedness
- Troop Award of Excellence form 2014
- Baden Powell Patrol Award 2014
- Scoutmaster Merit Badge 2014
- daily inspection sheet (clean campsite)
- Knot Club requirements
- True Blue Mountain Campcrafter Award requirements
- BSA Medical Record (Health Form)-Bashore requires participants to have Parts A, B, & C
- special dietary needs form
- camper release verification form
- map of Camp Bashore
- menu: coming soon
- staff application
- talent survey
Join the Bashore Staff! Fill out and submit this application to be considered for the Bashore Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff.
Bashore Staff Application