Thanks to all the Scout leaders and Scouts who contributed to the most successful summer camp in Bashore’s history! We are now accepting reservations for 2015. Please use the 2015 reservation form or contact Ryan Stewart (email@example.com) if you and your Troop are interested in attending.
See 2015 Availability Here: 2015 Bashore Sign Ups
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
Camp Bashore offers one of the Northeast Region’s finest Boy Scout summer camp programs. The camp offers fresh and exciting programs that appeal to Scouts of all ranks and experience levels, as well as training opportunities and special programs for adult leaders. There’s something for everyone! Here’s just a small overview of what we offer:
BLUE MOUNTAIN MEN — A superb program tailored to the needs of the first-year campers and recent Webelos crossovers.
GREEN BAR PROGRAM — Designed for the Scout in their 2nd+ year, for those who needs a little boost in completing their 1st Class rank requirements. Individually adapted to the specific needs of each Scout.
MERIT BADGE PROGRAM — For those Scouts wanting to earn merit badges. We offer over 50 scheduled merit badge classes and independent study opportunities.
TRAILBLAZER PROGRAM — Designed for the seasoned Scout who is looking for new challenges and some high adventure. With a wide variety of activities (climbing, mountain boarding, 3D archery, biking, tomahawk throwing), we tailor the program to the interests and desires of the older Scouts in the program. Off-site adventure opportunities may include hiking on the Appalachian Trail, mountain biking on local Rail Trails, exercising some mountaineering skills, geocaching, and much more.
ADULT LEADER TRAINING — Aquatics Supervision, Safe Swim/Safety Afloat, Trek Safely, Climb On Safely, Merit Badge Counselor Training, Scoutmaster Specific Training, Youth Protection (online), and Leave No Trace are some of the opportunities offered.
Forms for 2015 Summer Camp at Camp Bashore
- Reservation Form 2015 (click here for availability)
- Eagle Academy Sign Up Form 2015
- Provisional and Encore Camper Application 2015
- Campership Application (PA Dutch only)
- Leaders Guide 2015
- Parents Guide 2015
- SPL Guide 2015
- Roster (excel spreadsheet) • Roster (fillable PDF)
- Suggested Packing List
- Swim Pre-Test (suggested form, though any similar form is acceptable)
- Transmittal Form 2015
- T-Shirt Pre-Orders (Coming Soon)
- List of Merit Badges and Pre-Requisites
- Online merit badge registrations can be found at Google Drive — will be active in May
- Merit Badge Schedule 2015 (use only as a reference — register for merit badges online in May)
- Program Schedule 2015
- COPE Climbing Hold Harmless
- BMM Pocket Guide: Page 1 • Page 2
- Survival Kit Requirements for Wilderness Survival and Emergency Preparedness
- Rowing and Sailing Knots
- Troop Award of Excellence Form 2015
- Baden Powell Patrol Award 2015
- Photo Contest Flyer 2015
- Scoutmaster Merit Badge 2015
- Daily Inspection Sheet (clean campsite)
- Knot Club Requirements
- True Blue Mountain Campcrafter Award Requirements
- Staff Application
- BSA Medical Record (Health Form) [Bashore requires all participants to have Parts A, B, & C]
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Camper Release Verification Form
- Map of Camp Bashore
- Talent Survey
- Dumping the D’s
- Behavior Management Plan
- Menu (coming soon, closer to summer)
Join the Bashore Staff! Fill out and submit this application to be considered for the Bashore Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff: Bashore Staff Application