2022 Summer Camp
We are now accepting reservations for 2022 summer camp.
All troops that sign up to attend Bashore Scout Reservation by August 15, 2021 will receive a complementary campout the weekend of April 2022 Pre Camp Leader Meeting at Bashore Scout Reservation.
Click the links below to register for Summer Camp 2022
- Week 1: June 19-25 Registration is open
- Week 2: June 26- July 2 Registration is open
- Week 3: July 3-9 Registration is open
- Week 4: July 10-16 Registration will open July 16
- Week 5: July 17-23 Registration will open July 23
- Week 6: July 24- 30 Registration will open July 30
- Week 7: July 31- August 6 Registration will open August 6
- Eagle Academy: July 31- August 6 Registration will open in 2022
2022 SUMMER CAMP PRICING:
Regular Fee $390 per Scout if paid in full by May 15, $415 if paid after
Team Player Fee (Pennsylvania Dutch Council eligible troops) $380 per Scout if paid by May 15, $415 if paid after
Encore Camper $340 per Scout if paid by full May 15, $415 if paid after. Encore camper applies to any Scout that is attending a second week at Bashore Scout Reservation or has participated in Pennsylvania Dutch Council’s NYLT course or a Pennsylvania Dutch Council High Adventure trip on the same year.
$165 per adult
$50 site deposit due at time of registration
$50 per Scout deposit is due February 15, 2022. This is non-refundable. You can add Scouts after February 15, 2022 without penalty. If your number drops after paying the February deposit we will not refund those deposits.
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
Bashore Scout Reservation offers one of the Northeast Region’s finest Scouts BSA summer camp programs. The camp offers fresh and exciting programs that appeal to Scouts of all ranks and experience levels, as well as training opportunities and special programs for adult leaders. There’s something for everyone! Here’s just a small overview of what we offer:
Blue Mountaineers — A superb program tailored to the needs of the first-year campers and recent Arrow of Light crossovers.
Green Bar Program — Designed for the Scout in their 2nd+ year, for those who needs a little boost in completing their 1st Class rank requirements. Individually adapted to the specific needs of each Scout.
Merit Badge Program — For those Scouts wanting to earn merit badges. We offer over 50 scheduled merit badge classes and independent study opportunities.
Adult Leader Training — Aquatics Supervision, Safe Swim/Safety Afloat, Climb On Safely, Merit Badge Counselor Training, Scoutmaster Specific Training, Youth Protection (online), and Leave No Trace are some of the opportunities offered.
FORMS FOR 2020 SUMMER CAMP AT BASHORE
- Leaders Guide 2021 (prerequisites are listed on pages pages 17-26)
- Parents Guide 2021
- SPL Guide 2021
- 2021 Campership Application This form is set up to be filled out and printed online. To ensure proper information is submitted please avoid submitting hand written forms. (Pennsylvania Dutch only; deadline is March 15, 2021)
- Suggested Packing List
- Swim Pre-Test (suggested form, though any similar form is acceptable)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Council Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Pennsylvania Dutch Summer Camp Act 15 Compliance Policy
- Bashore eBugle Archive (our email newsletter with updates about Bashore Scout Reservation)
- Camp Safety Information
- 2021 Merit Badge Schedule
- 2021 Program Schedule (both general and blank)
- Blue Mountaineers Pocket Guide (Updated guide coming soon!)
- Blue Mountaineers Outpost Information
- Survival Kit Requirements (for Wilderness Survival and E-Prep)
- Rowing and Sailing Knots
- Climbing Knots
- Programs for Older Scouts
- Activities for Leaders
- Eagle Academy Prerequisites and Supplies Needed
- Troop Award of Excellence Award
- Baden-Powell Patrol Award
- 2021 Photo Contest Flyer
- Scoutmaster Merit Badge Award
- Knot Club Requirements
- Staff Application
- BSA Medical Record (Health Form) [Bashore requires all participants to have Parts A, B, & C]
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Camper Release Verification Form
- Emergency Procedures in Camp
- Map of Bashore Scout Reservation
- Dumping the D’s
- Behavior Management Plan
- Act 15 Clearance Information, Links, and Forms
- Non-Resident Disclosure Statement – Only to be used by adult attendees who are not residents of PA and not registered with the Pennsylvania Dutch Council.
Join the Bashore Summer Camp Staff!
Fill out and submit this application to be considered for the Bashore Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff: Bashore Staff Application
Learn more about being on our Summer Camp Staff at this link!