How Do I Submit My Background Clearances?
To submit completed background clearances follow these steps:
- Click the Pennsylvania Dutch Council Clearance Portal and fill out the required information.
- Upload digit copies of:
- Report of criminal history from Pennsylvania State Police (PSP).
- Child Abuse History Clearance from the Department of Human Services (Child Abuse).
- Fingerprint based federal criminal history (FBI) or (if qualified) Disclosure Statement Application for Volunteers (eligible if you have been a 10 year resident of Pennsylvania)
- Press Submit at the end of the form (if you do not complete the upload and all required elements you can ‘Save’ your form and come back to it)
Once submitted you will receive the following email:
Dear <Unit Leader>,
Thank you for submitting your Pennsylvania Background Checks. We have received your upload and will confirm that your clearances have been accepted in a follow up email. If you have any questions in the meantime, please, contact the Pennsylvania Dutch Council at 717-394-4063.
Thank you for volunteering!
The Pennsylvania Dutch Council