Pennsylvania Dutch Council Scout Shop carries a wide variety of Scout uniforms, books, manuals, recognition items, and many other Scout items. Any item in the official BSA Catalog, including all items listed on www.scoutstuff.org, may be special ordered for you, including Custom Design orders. If you order through us, you do not have to pay shipping!
The Scout Shop accepts payments for camp and district/council activities, and also processes Advancement orders. The Scout Shop accepts Mastercard, VISA, Discover and American Express.
Scout Shop and Council Service Center Hours
Monday Thru Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Closed On Weekends
Scout Shop Evening Hours
Evening Hours will be February-April & September-November
Thursdays 8:30 AM -7:00 PM
- January 16 2017 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 20, 2017- Presidents Day
- April 14, 2017-Good Friday
- May 29, 2017- Memorial Day
- July 4, 2017 – Independence Day
- September 4, 2017 – Labor Day
- November 23 & 24, 2017 Thanksgiving
- December 25, 2017 Christmas
- December 26, 2017 Christmas Break
Inclement Weather Hours
We will be following the LANCASTER COUNTY CAREER AND TECHNOLOGY Delay/Closing
1 Hour delay Office and Scout Shop opens at 9:30 AM
2 Hour Delay Office and Scout Shop opens at 10:30AM
CLOSED- Office and Scout shop Will be Closed
We are located in the community building at 630 Janet Ave Lancaster , PA
Our store is located off of Marshall Ave., Parking Lot #4, Door G
Contact the Scout Shop
Merchandise, except books, may be returned if and only if:
- It has been purchased less than 30 days ago.
- It must be in its original purchased condition or package.
- It must have original tags attached.
- Original receipt must accompany return.
Non Returnable Items:
- Dated material is not returnable.
- Discontinued items are not returnable.
- Books are not returnable.
- Final Sale items are not returnable.
The Council reserves the right to determine if an item is resalable or not.
We are a small Scout Shop and cannot accept $100.00 bills. For Cash refunds over $10.00, a check will be issued when the Council next cuts checks. In addition credit cards and unit accounts may be credited.
Prices Are Subject To Change
Scout Shop News 2017