The Pennsylvania Dutch Council is excited to offer our packs the opportunity to earn $100 for their pack, by participating in our Fall Recruitment Campaign. It is important that we bring the Scouting program to more youth in in the Pennsylvania Dutch Council area and we need every one of our Packs to be a part of this mission. We have put together five steps to help your pack grow this fall. When your pack completes all five steps, it will receive $100 to use in the Pennsylvania Dutch Council Scout Shop.
The five steps are:
- Develop a Unit Annual Program Calendar prior to recruitment night.
- Update Unit Be A Scout pin with online applications enabled.
- Geofence an open recruitment night night by October 15, 2023 & turn in applications within 1 week of event.
- Utilize Social Media Posts provided here, to create posts for three weeks on our pack Facebook page
- Follow up on all BeAScout leads and applications within 5 days.
If your pack already has plans for a recruitment night, please provide that information to your District Executive, so it can be posted on the Council Facebook page. Your District Executives are happy to support you with your unit’s Fall Recruitment Plan. Email or call to set up a time that works for both of you to discuss your Fall Recruitment Plan and needs. Working together we can bring the Scouting Program to many more youth in the Pennsylvania Dutch Council.