Online and Log-in Information
Each unit will receive a username and password for the Trail’s End site: www.trails-end.com. The unit can add additional users, place the orders for popcorn, and print invoices and other reports. (The email with log-in information is generated AFTER you submit your Unit Commitment Form to the Council Office!)
To Set Up Your Unit Account at Trails End
- Go to the Trails End web site at www.trails-end.com
- Click on the tab for “Leaders.”
- Click on the link for “Popcorn System.”
- Log in with your username and password. Users will need to re-set their username to a valid e-mail address and change their password. (AOL users or users with filters may have to turn off their junk mail filter or look in their junk email to conduct this
- first use.)
Ordering Popcorn for your unit
- Click on the tab “Orders.”
- Click on the link for the time frame you are ordering:
- Unit Order for 9/12 (delivery to warehouse) (Orders due 8/29/14) Show and Sell / Show and Deliver.
- Unit Order for 11/14 (delivery to warehouse) (Orders due 10/29/14) Take Order Sale.
- At order screen, you will see any orders from Scouts who ordered on line (if applicable).
- Fill in your quantity needed in the multi-colored column.
- Show and Sell—full case only
- Take Order—cases and containers
- System will total your order, plus any Scout orders to display your total order (The system automatically adds in orders placed for individual Scouts. Please, make sure your final order matches your records.)
- Click on “Save Changes.”
- When ready, click on “Submit to Council.”
Approving Scout Submitted Orders (Optional – for units that have entered Scout names individually)*
- Click on the tab “Scouts.”
- Go to “Scout Orders.”
- Click on the order form tab next to each Scout’s name and view and approve each order. Units will not be able to submit the total order if there are unapproved Scout orders.
*For more information about having Scouts place individual orders, please review the information in your “2013 Unit Popcorn Sale Guidebook.” Viewing and tracking Online Orders This will require you create an additional log-in.
- Visit http://sell.trails-end.com/
- Click on “Create an Account” in the upper right hand corner.
- Select “Leader.”
- Enter “Popcorn” for validation code.
- Complete the required user information and select the appropriate district and unit on the right hand side.
Ordering Prizes for your unit
Creating Your Profile (*if you are set up in the Trail’s End System, you should be able to click on the order prizes link and skip this step*)
Step 1. Open your internet browser and go to www.boyscouts-gcc.com.
Step 2. In the left area of the screen, click “log-in” and enter the information requested. Items *asterisked are required. FIRST; you must “create a profile” and login before any order may be entered.
Step 3. Enter Council ID: 524PDC, then click enter
Step 4. Then fill in the following information:
- E-Mail address, Password, Name, Address, and Telephone number.
- Select your District name in the drop-down menu.
- Select your Unit Type in the drop-down menu.
- Type your Unit Number.
- Click REGISTER.
Logging into the site
Step 1. Click ‘login’ on your Welcome screen.
Step 2. Type your Email Address and Password, and click ‘Login’.
Placing an order
Step 1. Click ‘Quick Order’ in the menu on the left of your screen. Verify that the information on the screen is correct – such as Unit Type, Number and District. If not, click Edit this Information.
Step 2. On the lower portion of the form, enter:
- Total Dollars Sold (this includes popcorn and nut orders)
- Number of Scouts Selling
- Then enter the quantities for each prize required. After all prizes needed have been entered, click “Next” at the bottom of the screen.
- Verify that the shipping information is correct. NOTE: We are Unable to ship to a P.O. BOX.
- Click “Submit Order” when you are finished.
Step 3. The following information relative to the order will appear on your screen
- Your Order Number beginning with FEFL13
- A short cut link to initiate a new order for a new Unit
- A short cut link to view your order in a printer friendly format.
Step 4. Upon successful completion; you will receive e-mail verification, unless your Internet Service Provider has our system blocked. Please keep your order number for future reference.
Step 5. If you need assistance with this process, please contact BSA Customer Service via e-mail BSACustomerService@gcc-usa.com , call BSA Customer Service @ 888-351-8000, or call your Council office.
Editing Existing Order
Units will not be able to initiate a second order for a unit unless the previous order has been authorized for shipment by the Council Office. Should your Unit have the need to change your order, please follow the instructions below.
Step 1. Complete Log In and Password Screen
Step 2. Click on “Quick Order”. Enter Information for your Unit/Number/District/Popcorn Sales Click “Next”
Step 3. If there is an order for Unit/District/Council, you will see a message: “There is already an order for this Unit/District/Council. To edit this order, click “here”. Click on “here”
Step 4. Change quantities of prizes needed. Click “Submit Changes”
Step 5. Please wait one moment while page refreshes.
Step 6. If you need assistance with this process, please contact BSA Customer Service via e-mail BSACustomerService@gcc-usa.com , call BSA Customer Service at 888-351-8000, or call your Council office.