We are now accepting reservations for 2019.
New for 2019 All troops that sign up to attend Bashore Scout Reservation by August 15, 2018 will receive a complementary campout April 12-14, 2019 at Bashore Scout Reservation.
Click the links below to register for Summer Camp 2019
- Week 1: June 23-29 Reservations are full
- Week 2: June 30- July 6 Reservations are full
- Week 3: July 7-13 Reservations are full
- Week 4: July 14-20 Reservations are full
- Week 5: July 21-27
- Week 6: July 28-August 3
- Week 7: August 4-10
- Eagle Academy: August 4-10
2019 SUMMER CAMP PRICING:
$370 per Scout if paid in full by 5/15/19, $395 if paid after 5/15/19
$155 per adult
$50 site deposit due at time of registration
$50 per Scout deposit is due February 15, 2019. This is non-refundable. You can add Scouts after February 15, 2019 without penalty. If your number drops after paying the February deposit we will not refund those deposits.
Free Leader Ratio- We offer free leaders based on the number of Scouts attending camp
5-10 Scout= 2 free leaders, 11-20 Scout= 3 free leaders, 21-30= 4 free leaders, 31-40= 5 free leaders
SUMMER CAMP PROGRAMS
Bashore Scout Reservation offers one of the Northeast Region’s finest Scouts BSA summer camp programs. The camp offers fresh and exciting programs that appeal to Scouts of all ranks and experience levels, as well as training opportunities and special programs for adult leaders. There’s something for everyone! Here’s just a small overview of what we offer:
Blue Mountain Men — A superb program tailored to the needs of the first-year campers and recent Webelos crossovers.
Green Bar Program — Designed for the Scout in their 2nd+ year, for those who needs a little boost in completing their 1st Class rank requirements. Individually adapted to the specific needs of each Scout.
Merit Badge Program — For those Scouts wanting to earn merit badges. We offer over 50 scheduled merit badge classes and independent study opportunities.
Adult Leader Training — Aquatics Supervision, Safe Swim/Safety Afloat, Climb On Safely, Merit Badge Counselor Training, Scoutmaster Specific Training, Youth Protection (online), and Leave No Trace are some of the opportunities offered.
FORMS FOR 2019 SUMMER CAMP AT BASHORE
- Leaders Guide 2019 (prerequisites are listed on pages pages 17-26)
- Parents Guide 2019
- SPL Guide 2019
- Directions to register on Tentaroo
- 2019 Campership Application This form is set up to be filled out and printed online. To ensure proper information is submitted please avoid submitting hand written forms. (Pennsylvania Dutch only; deadline is March 15, 2019)
- Suggested Packing List
- Swim Pre-Test (suggested form, though any similar form is acceptable)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Council Summer Camp Refund Policy
- Pennsylvania Dutch Summer Camp Act 15 Compliance Policy
- Bashore eBugle Archive (our email newsletter with updates about Bashore Scout Reservation)
- Merit Badge Schedule
- Program Schedule (both general and blank)
- BMM pocket guide
- Survival Kit Requirements (for Wilderness Survival and E-Prep)
- Rowing and Sailing Knots
- Climbing Knots
- Programs for Older Scouts
- Activities for Leaders
- Eagle Academy Prerequisites and Supplies Needed
- Troop Award of Excellence Award
- Baden-Powell Patrol Award
- 2019 Photo Contest Flyer
- Scoutmaster Merit Badge Award
- Daily Inspection Sheet (Clean Campsite)
- Knot Club Requirements (updated 2018)
- Staff Application
- BSA Medical Record (Health Form) [Bashore requires all participants to have Parts A, B, & C]
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Camper Release Verification Form
- Emergency Procedures in Camp
- Map of Bashore Scout Reservation
- Talent Survey
- Dumping the D’s
- Behavior Management Plan
- Act 15 Clearance Information, Links, and Forms
- Non-Resident Disclosure Statement – Only to be used by adult attendees who are not residents of PA and not registered with the PA Dutch Council.
Join the Bashore Summer Camp Staff!
Fill out and submit this application to be considered for the Bashore Scout Reservation Summer Camp Staff: Bashore Staff Application
Learn more about being on our Summer Camp Staff at this link!