Cub Scout Adventure Day
Calling all Cub Scouts for an adventure in science!
Don’t miss an opportunity for your Cub Scout to earn the Adventures in Science elective adventure pin at the North Museum of Nature and Science. Save the date for Saturday, November 4 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm.
• Event will meet all the requirements for the Adventures in Science adventure pin
• Geared for Webelos/Arrow of Light scouts
• Scouts will get to experience our revolutionized planetarium, the SciDome Theater for some of the requirements
• Stations will be set up throughout the Museum with fun, hands-on activities designed to meet the requirements
• Arrive early and/or stay later and explore the Museum and catch a SciDome show
Registration Deadline: Saturday, October 28 Register online at northmuseum.org/cubscouts
Pricing: Webelo Cub Scout: $15 Adult: $9 Non-Webelo Scout/Children: $8
– Event pricing includes general Museum admission
– Special discounts and coupons are not applicable for this program
North Museum Member — Webelo Scout: $8
North Museum Members — Adults & other Children: FREE
• Participating Cub Scouts are asked to wear their uniform
• Allow approximately 2 hours to complete all the requirements
• Allow ample time for parking. Parking is primarily street parking
• There is limited seating for the SciDome Theater and is first-come, first-serve
• Adventure activities will be available from 11 am to 4 pm, but scouts can arrive at any time prior to 2 pm, including prior to the event (Museum opens at 10 am)
• Actual Adventure in Science elective adventure pin is to be provided by scout leader
• Scouts must be accompanied by an adult. Recommended minimum ratio is 5 scouts to 1 adult
• Planetarium shows are an additional cost of $4 per person per show for non-North Museum members and require a ticket. Complete show schedule can be found on the Museum website at northmuseum.org
• Planetarium show tickets and event sessions are available for purchase onsite only
For more information or to register via phone, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.358.3941
Interested in becoming a North Museum member?
Visit the Museum website at northmuseum.org for more info or sign up today!